Advanced Warfare Opinions

Advanced Warfare Opinions

Postby TheGuyWithNoGamertag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 pm

I'm openly going to admit I like Advanced Warfare, I find the core gameplay fun to play and I was happy to have a campaign that was a little different for a cod game (In story progression and finally lacking a fucking final stand ending) However I can't ignore the bs in multiplayer, I enjoy some of the changes they made but the lag and bad bugs/spawns in the game really make it hard to play often. Also the knowledge that Activision will care only about new ways to rip off everyone by selling potential, this could be a good game but Activision couldn't give two shits
Just wondering what other people's opinions of the game is :)
TheGuyWithNoGamertag
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Advanced Warfare Opinions

Postby jloco11 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:43 pm

I can honestly say I am 100% satisfied with skipping the game :mrgreen:
jloco11

Postby thebigb59 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:45 pm

its not a bad game, its better than ghosts and crap ops 2, crap ops 3 which is out no doubt next year will be a skipped. SH Games and IW atleast made the ps4 verison work, we all know that Treyarch are fuck ups
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby TheGuyWithNoGamertag » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Yeah, when the trailers start I'll be feeling the need to make my own treyarch rant :P
TheGuyWithNoGamertag
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Neoroman » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 am

I'm enjoying my time with it as well, but the decision to leave out dedicated servers for the PC even though they were promised on launch will make me even more wary of future releases that claim this. Unless Shaftivision can convince me that the PC version is on par with those on the consoles, no more after this.
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

Neoroman
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby thebigb59 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Neoroman wrote:I'm enjoying my time with it as well, but the decision to leave out dedicated servers for the PC even though they were promised on launch will make me even more wary of future releases that claim this. Unless Shaftivision can convince me that the PC version is on par with those on the consoles, no more after this.

they promised dedicated servers for everyone
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby Neoroman » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 pm

thebigb59 wrote:
Neoroman wrote:I'm enjoying my time with it as well, but the decision to leave out dedicated servers for the PC even though they were promised on launch will make me even more wary of future releases that claim this. Unless Shaftivision can convince me that the PC version is on par with those on the consoles, no more after this.

they promised dedicated servers for everyone

True, but for the PC scene, it's the highest priority feature of the game along with other staple PC features.
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

Neoroman
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby TheGuyWithNoGamertag » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Yeah the issue is people over hype what Activision bullshits every year, the only defence they have is that they said it will be a mix of dedi's and p2p, therefore being the picky bastards they are they've probably got like 10 servers if that
TheGuyWithNoGamertag
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:01 am

thebigb59 wrote:its not a bad game, its better than ghosts and crap ops 2, crap ops 3 which is out no doubt next year will be a skipped. SH Games and IW atleast made the ps4 verison work, we all know that Treyarch are fuck ups

Holy shit, am I the only person that enjoyed Black Ops 2? (I have like 20 days played on BO2). People are bashing that game left and right but fail to realise that AW and Ghosts took many of its ideas and features from BO2, I mean look at AW its basically a remake of BO2. If only the connection of BO2 was as good as Ghosts though.

Actually now that I think about it I should have skipped AW and waited for BO3 and that would have been the last CoD I ever buy.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby benjiman0 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:05 am

Mi2Lethal wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:its not a bad game, its better than ghosts and crap ops 2, crap ops 3 which is out no doubt next year will be a skipped. SH Games and IW atleast made the ps4 verison work, we all know that Treyarch are fuck ups

Holy shit, am I the only person that enjoyed Black Ops 2? (I have like 20 days played on BO2). People are bashing that game left and right but fail to realise that AW and Ghosts took many of its ideas and features from BO2, I mean look at AW its basically a remake of BO2. If only the connection of BO2 was as good as Ghosts though.

Actually now that I think about it I should have skipped AW and waited for BO3 and that would have been the last CoD I ever buy.

I play BO2 on a very regular basis! It's a pretty damn good game to me
Agent TuX owns 24 games worth: $407.78 USD
benjiman0
News Reporter
News Reporter

Next

Return to Call of Duty General