****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am

Wowsers, somehow missed your post that you managed one of the most infamous trophies out there, congrats! Very impressive work.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Mi2Lethal » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Wowsers, somehow missed your post that you managed one of the most infamous trophies out there, congrats! Very impressive work.

Thanks! couldn't believe it my self at first.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Treehugger » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Well I just platted The Sexy Brutale.

It's a charming indie mystery game with time looping being the main mechanic. It's not a long game either took me about 6 hours to beat and 3 hours to get the collectibles.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:40 am

I was tempted to get that, reviewed well and does sound pretty cool.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby GlennBacca » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:02 am

Well I'm starting to get back into trophy hunting. Been playing a lot of online games since the summer so haven't really got to earn too many trophies.

I've started working on the CoD campaigns now. Been thinking about doing it for a few years now. Actually started MW2 over 3 years ago but got stuck with a bad checkpoint at the end of one of the last missions so lost my motivation to finish it. Finally got around to it about a week ago though. Funny thing is I didn't restart the mission I got stuck on, I just decided to give it a try again to see if I could do it this time. Took me about 4-6 tries and it was done in less than 10 minutes lol.
Probably won't be getting any platinum for the CoD's though as I know I don't want to play zombies just for a few trophies in the Treyarch games, and I probably won't bother with spec ops co-op.
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby dazzafett » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:29 am

I would love to Platinum every CoD game but it's the Stupid Zombie Easter Egg trophies that are the biggest pain due to needing 4 dedicated players for some of them.
Like you tho I will certainly go back and get all the Campaign trophies tho.

I used to Enjoy the Zombie, Spec Ops and Extinction modes and certainly would have given them all a go just for the Trophies but i could never get 3 other people all dedicated enough to commit the time and patience needed for them all.
I would still be up for doing it at some point if we were able to get 4 of us to commit just for he Trophies.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby GlennBacca » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Finally got the platinum for Uncharted. Been stuck on the crushing playthrough for over three years. I just got so annoyed by it that I just stopped playing it. But watching a playthrough by xcalizorz gave me my motivation back and I finally did it. Felt good when I got it cause that difficulty was ridiculously annoying :roll:
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby Treehugger » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:12 am

Platted Root Letter on the Vita. Easy platinum terrible game. Seriously 4/5 of the endings are terrible and the only decent one was the true one. Some of them have such stupid twists or just end abruptly. Thank goodness you can skip whole chapters. If they had just added the information in the other routes and had as different choices or stemmed from that it wouldn't have been half bad. Glad I gameflyed it. If I had paid for it at a store I would have been let down.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby GlennBacca » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Currently working on "Giant Accomplishment" in Black Ops 2. Have to complete every challenge in the campaign. 16 missions with 10 challenges in each mission. Currently sitting at 139/160. It takes sooo long, but when I get it I'll have another ultra rare trophy which will hopefully make it worth it.
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby LivingSky » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Wowsers, that will be a tough one to 100%.
So what's everyone's best / most enjoyed trophy of 2017?

My favorite plat was persona 5, mostly because all the time I had to wait to finally play the thing.

Right now I'm trying to plat monster hunter worlds. But the small/large trophies might cost me ALOT of time to get.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

PreviousNext

Return to Sony