Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby jack_t_lad » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:45 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
illoominator wrote:Can we do away with the \'TOS\'. i keep seeing it popping up in threads -cough-ax-cough- and its annoying me.

I haven\'t even read the \'Terms of Service\'. when i signed up, i signed up to get away from any sort of TOS. if people cant handle the odd argument then you\'re perhaps you\'re not suited to this forum

/rant.


Quite possibly the best post on this forum in a long long time 8)




Figgsy I disagree as this is the best post in a long time






















Image
Image
jack_t_lad
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: mid table respectability

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby fgs5635 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm

LMAO. Sorry loom, your down to 2nd best post of all time
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby illoominator » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

shitttt. when i saw that mankini, i knew my time had come.
illoominator
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Leeds

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm

The code f conduct is there for a reason, guys. I support free speech just as much as you guys, but come on, use your common sense. If we let massive flame wars carry on we\'re no better than HQ.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 8025
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby fgs5635 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:The code f conduct is there for a reason, guys. I support free speech just as much as you guys, but come on, use your common sense. If we let massive flame wars carry on we\'re no better than HQ.


Meh, forum could do with a good war.
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby crazynutt » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:The code f conduct is there for a reason, guys. I support free speech just as much as you guys, but come on, use your common sense. If we let massive flame wars carry on we\'re no better than HQ.


Meh, forum could do with a good war.


^^ What it is good for?
User avatar
crazynutt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby junkyjunker » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Mehj... what has this forum turned to?

We need to ban all non-ByPW members and be done with the rest of you fuckers!
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 3527
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re:Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby Gosu360 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:25 am

Musashi1596 wrote:The code f conduct

f FTW
Image
User avatar
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby jack_t_lad » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 am

7
Image
jack_t_lad
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: mid table respectability

Re: Important Message From: AlizeHennessy

Postby Axikal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:02 pm

FAGGOTS
Image

Image
User avatar
Axikal
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Bethlehem, PA (USA)

PreviousNext

Return to The Writers' Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron