untitled

untitled

Postby Cherry » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 pm

ROUGH COPY

CHARACTERS: Emma & Sophie Simpson

Born: Sophie 4th July 1779 ------Emma 28th July 1777{Date of Death 11th October 1799}

Brief Description: Two sisters, born to a wealthy family. Mother and father passed away when the girls were young. They were brought up by their Uncle on a large country estate. Spent their childhood receiving the best education and then off to finishing school for young ladies. While therethey were changed by as of yet an unnamed vampire, he knew they had potential gifts. The girls ran off after their change was complete, and have never crossed paths with their creator .......YET!!!!

OUR VOYAGE BEGINS

Coming down the stairs of our opulent town house in London I noticed a silhouette through the front door. I could have waited for one of our loyal servants to answer but decided on this occasion to answer it myself. Before me stood a gentleman holding a letter, the handwriting I had never seen before. Reaching forward with my hand to take it, I was suddenly aware that that the sun was beating down on the door step. I withdrew immediately stating some obscure medical condition as to why the sun must not touch my skin.

He smiled and stepped over the doorstep, I should have behaved but my throat did burn some so I turned on my charm....he was helpless. After discovering he lived alone I decided to have a little breakfast...I asked if he cared to join me. Of course he agreed, upon asking what was for breakfast I simple said ....\"Why you are dearest..\" He laughed a little as I moved forward, I very slowly let my finger follow his jawline and brush over his lips. Stopping any hint of conversation he was about to start. Leaning forward I caressed his lips with mine, tugging the bottom one with my teeth. A gasp of longing past his lips, I knew he was mine for the taking. I began to softly kiss up his neck, stopping only to whisper in his ear; “goodbye gentle sirâ€
Cherry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re:untitled

Postby Axikal » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 am

5*

Axikal
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby Gosu360 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 am

Nice story Cherry. Can\'t beat reading a blank post
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby gigitygigity » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 am

gosu71 wrote:Nice story Cherry. Can\'t beat reading a blank post

It does cut down on the spelling mistakes though.
gigitygigity

Postby Cherry » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 pm

gigitygigity wrote:
gosu71 wrote:Nice story Cherry. Can\'t beat reading a blank post

It does cut down on the spelling mistakes though.

No longer blank lol
Cherry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to The Writers' Section