Little things that piss me off in life.

Little things that piss me off in life.

Postby jooki » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 pm

In a normal yet humble life; we perform normal, ordinary and repetitive things just as a part of our daily routine but occasionally things go wrong.. heres just a little list of things that piss me off.

When you have a shit in a rush and find its really messy down there.

When your in the supermarket looking for a decent pack of chicken goujons and some old bitch snags them before you get there.

Little children who feel they need to tawk l1k3 d1z 4ll DA fuck1n tim3.

People who continue to lie even though you blatantly saw them eat your last facking cookie.

They way americans shorten and lengthen perfectly normal words. International > Innernational... Iraq > EYE-RAQ.

Gordon Browns fat ugly face.

People that follow other people on facebook and comment ON EVERY STATUS UPDATE THEY MAKE.

Middle Age Women that think they\'re gods gift to the world and boss everyone around but actually are unemployed house wifes mooching off there husbands. bitches.

When you have constipation and just give up trying to push the bugger out and retire back to watching TV.

People who talk constantly and then tell you off for not been involved in the conversation.

Susan Boyle.

When computer programs have language options for English(US) ONLY. theres no such thing mate cheers.

People who ignore advice because they believe there way is better despite them failing CONSTANTLY.

Bad reg on fps makes me physically rage.

Girls that try to give there boyfriends fashion advice and just end up making them look like homos.

People who DONT like cheesy chips. just get out. now.

When you pull a funny face at little child in a pram or something and they look at you like your some kind of blithering idiot.

When your drunk, swearing at passing cars and then realize it wasnt passing at all it was parked and it contains your friends parents.

When you run out hand sanitizer ARGHHHH NOOOO

When a fat girl farts.

When the smart arse women at subway doesnt tessalate the cheese slices.

Chav bitches that join all the modelling groups on facebook and take pictures of themselves and pretend they\'re becoming models.

When cafes slice the sausage vertically down the centre so it appears from the top that theres two sausages. your not fooling me.

When your peckish and remember you have some quality street only to find you have nothing left but the shitty coconut sweets left. /cry.

UPDATE:

When your in an exam and the person next to you deliberately covers there paper so you cant copy.

When fat people have fat pets

turds that sing nursery rhymes

Over and out jooki.
jooki
Corporal
Corporal

Re:Little things that piss me off in life.

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 am

Whats wrong with Susan Boyle!? :o
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jgrimes » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 am

seems like we all saw a similar thread just a little while back. I guess one of the things that piss me off are threads that are spin offs of other threads :wink:
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Gosu360 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 am

god_gravedancer wrote:Whats wrong with Susan Boyle!? :o

Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby jooki » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm

lmao everything look at that picture doesnt that oversize bead necklace she chose to wear just tiddle you right off.
jooki
Corporal
Corporal

Postby illoominator » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Subo is a sexy beast. i\'d tap that

i guess something which gets on my tits is people telling others that their thread is a repeat
illoominator
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jgrimes » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

illoominator wrote:Subo is a sexy beast. i\'d tap that

i guess something which gets on my tits is people telling others that their thread is a repeat

so what you;re saying is the truth really gets on your nerves? Hello the room 101 thread was pretty well the same thing. Take a pill dude, I wasn\'t banishing anyone to hell for the thread, I even winked at the end.
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby jgrimes » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm

illoominator wrote:Subo is a sexy beast. i\'d tap that

so what you;re saying is the truth really gets on your nerves? Hello the room 101 thread was pretty well the same thing. Take a pill dude, I wasn\'t banishing anyone to hell for the thread, I even winked at the end.
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Return to The Writers' Section