<<<F@W, Forum at War>>>

<<<F@W, Forum at War>>>

Postby hellacious_craw » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 am

As we landed back on the beach village we had just cleared the night before we were baffled to see how quickly the reconstruction had taken place. Some small changes were made, but it was essentially the same. Unfortunately we didn\'t want to be there anymore than we had the night before. This was a mop up mission, and we were looking for lost members. Lt. Colonel dahawk was rambling on about something, i never payed much attention to what he had to say, he was gonna be out soon enough. Section 8, he was nutball crazy, the war had caused him to create multiple identities in order to cope with the madness. We were led by Col. bigb, he knew everything about war, he was great for info, not much on the battlefield though. He suffered from a common optic disorder called LAG. As we moved onto the beach and up to this big round hut I remember 1st Lt. Gosu telling dahawk to shut up, whatever he was saying didn\'t matter anymore, he was completely off-topic. Leave it to old Gosu to keep everyone focused. As we neared the hut we tried to determine if anyone was inside of it, if only the door was facing the south we would be able to tell. As we sat there observing we heard, "two bogies to the east of us." None of us knew if it were true or not, Sgt. Medball wasn\'t exactly the best source of information, but we had to check it out.

As Gosu, myself, and 1st Lt. Grave moved to check it out I remember bigb telling us to be careful, he said the japanese were now using german mp40\'s. That set Grave off, for the next five minutes all i heard was, "Damn it, i think it sucks that everyone uses that damn gun, it pisses me off that i can\'t use my shotgun because all these stupid japanese are running around with an overpowered sub-maching gun." We found cover in a shack and were scanning the closest buildings when we spotted two enemies in the building to the east of us. We were wondering if there were any buildings behind that one that enemies could be gathered in, but our map only showed a small part of the island. As I told Gosu to lob a nade into the occupied building he replied, "I only have a sticky nade."

"Why do u only have a sticky nade?" Why didn\'t u bring a frag?" I asked.

"I didn\'t have time to swap them out," he replied.

"Fine," I said, "shoot a rifle grenade in there."

"Uh," Gosu stammered, "I didn\'t bring any, I didn\'t want to seem like a noob."

"Damn it, Gosu," I was furious now. "It doesn\'t matter how u kill someone, just that u kill them, u want to win this war don\'t u? What do u have?"

"Satchel charges."

"For what?"

"To kill tanks," he replied.

I had to hand it to him, not many guys want to take on tanks, but this wasn\'t the time. "Gosu," I said, " when have u ever seen tanks here?"

Just then over the radio I heard medball chastise Gosu about the situation. "Gosu, this medball, how many times have I told u that tanks don\'t exist in this war? From the sound of it, u didn\'t read my article, did u? Over" he asked. Medball is almost as mental as dahawk, over in the european theatre we couldn\'t get him out of a tank. Look at his file, this guy sits in tank like a fat guy sits in a recliner.

At this point Lt. Col. dahawk chimed in and screamed, "OFF-TOPIC," and he was right, we needed to get back to the job at hand. I only had two bouncing betties on me and no nades. I had thrown mine completely over the round hut hoping to get an easy kill, which i did not. Luckily Grave had one, he stood up and launched it into the building, just as he released it he took two shots to the chest and fell on his ass. He incredibly quickly pulled out his pistol and started shooting wildly. The grenade took out the two japanese so we had time to recover. Grave was screaming in pain, and crying,"Gosu, tell your wife I love her." Fortunately I had been in many battles with 1st Lt. Grave and knew that carrying morphine would come in handy. As the crying stopped and the pain dulled Grave started the complaining again. "There is no way he should have hit me from that far with the stupid mp40." He was right, but the fact was that he did get hit, and he should\'ve realized it by now.

As the other three members of our party arrived we were ready to finish up our mission. Bigb asked Grave what he got shot with. "An Mp40," he replied.

"Damn it," b said,"if they are all using mp40\'s, i\'m not going. I\'m sick of getting shot at with mp40\'s."

"Relax," I said. "I\'ve got my type 100 and it is just as good as an mp40." In many ways it was, but not at 20+metres.

As we moved over to the building with the two dead japanese, it appeared unoccupied. We went in, no japanese. We moved into the second room of the building and saw what we had come here for, our fallen comrade. We all thought he was dead, we saw him get shot up pretty good. Then we remembered that he always wore extra armor.

He looked up at us and said in his typical whiny voice, "Where u guys been? I\'ve been waiting forever. If u guys weren\'t so old u would\'ve been here faster. Get good like me and i won\'t have to wait so long next time."

We looked at corporal Pacattack and asked him where the rest of the japanese were hiding. He replied, "probably in their mom\'s trailer, I tell them they suck and should change their name to superterrible. I tell them if they let me go I show them how to get good, like me."

Just then, we all looked at each other, Col. bigb gave the nod, and we all opened fire on Pac. I know it seemed pretty harsh, but he wasn\'t a team player, and at some point would get us all killed. Too bad we had lost Fthrjack in a previous war. He would\'ve loved to have given Pac his last rights.
hellacious_craw
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Re: <<<F@W, Forum at War>>>

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Now this one was my fave. Ive waited months for its sequel . . .
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jdot07 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 pm

lol great story craw
jdot07

Postby jessica101 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Nice story. I hope there\'ll be more :D
jessica101
Major 2
Major 2

Postby dahawk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:20 am

we\'re in need of a sequel! :D

Im still laughing at this story, it feels lie yesterday Craw first made it.

[url:2lrdq3lv]http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=146227&p=1499738&hilit=forum+at+war#p1499738[/url]

Over five months ago.
And even more before that, the mods deleted the original thread.
dahawk

Postby AlizeHennessy » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:56 pm

I sat here and read this story 3 times and...

I LOVE it. Very good written, Nice Call of Duty spin to it.
Good job.
AlizeHennessy
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Postby ruger1 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:42 pm

I remember this story, nice to have it over here. Thanks H/C
If your worried about being PC then your part of the problem!
ruger1
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Gosu360 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Awesome story. I remember it well, pity the HQ mods had to ruin things
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby pappasmurf22 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:22 pm

[quote="Gosu71":ohvjv9q2]Awesome story. I remember it well, pity the HQ mods had to ruin things[/quote]

fun nazi\'s ftl!!!
pappasmurf22
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

[quote="Gosu71":3gd54tdo]Awesome story. I remember it well, pity the HQ mods had to ruin things[/quote]Why on earth was it deleted?
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to The Writers' Section