PGz members Youtube Channels

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby greasedupbadger » Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

G4L and fermit added
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby ddyoung » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 pm

mine is youtube.com/user/fifacod
ddyoung
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: New York, USA

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 am

ddyoung wrote:mine is youtube.com/user/fifacod


added
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Maybe a suggestion for this thread... people can post up the links to the videos in here?

I'm subscribed to a good portion of that list (not all, but probably most), but for more exposure, maybe have people post their newest links in this thread so people can watch as well.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:38 pm

jloco11 wrote:Maybe a suggestion for this thread... people can post up the links to the videos in here?

I'm subscribed to a good portion of that list (not all, but probably most), but for more exposure, maybe have people post their newest links in this thread so people can watch as well.


Sounds good. Then everyone can comment and like.

ps I missed your psn msg yesterday and only saw it later. When you said MP or SP, did you mean UC2? If yes then it was SP. Only just put it in ps3 for 1st time. Did 1st couple of lvls. Not tried MP yet.
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Maybe a suggestion for this thread... people can post up the links to the videos in here?

I'm subscribed to a good portion of that list (not all, but probably most), but for more exposure, maybe have people post their newest links in this thread so people can watch as well.


Sounds good. Then everyone can comment and like.

ps I missed your psn msg yesterday and only saw it later. When you said MP or SP, did you mean UC2? If yes then it was SP. Only just put it in ps3 for 1st time. Did 1st couple of lvls. Not tried MP yet.


No problem... I was trolling my list to see if there was anyone playing anything I could join in and didn't know if you were playing MP or doing the campaign.

And... seriously, you're just playing U2 NOW????
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby fgs5635 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 am

jloco11 wrote:
fgs5635 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Maybe a suggestion for this thread... people can post up the links to the videos in here?

I'm subscribed to a good portion of that list (not all, but probably most), but for more exposure, maybe have people post their newest links in this thread so people can watch as well.


Sounds good. Then everyone can comment and like.

ps I missed your psn msg yesterday and only saw it later. When you said MP or SP, did you mean UC2? If yes then it was SP. Only just put it in ps3 for 1st time. Did 1st couple of lvls. Not tried MP yet.


No problem... I was trolling my list to see if there was anyone playing anything I could join in and didn't know if you were playing MP or doing the campaign.

And... seriously, you're just playing U2 NOW????


I know I know, I'm well behind the times. To much COD for to long.
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby CaSp3RThEGh0sT_ » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 pm

I am Smurf!!!!!!!!!!! New Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaSp3RThEGh0stGaming
CaSp3RThEGh0sT_
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby IRISnGEN » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm

I feel so left out
IRISnGEN
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: PGz members Youtube Channels

Postby Pauly » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 pm

IRISnGEN wrote:I feel so left out

Same. I don't have a cap card so no awesome vidyas from me unless you want cell phone quality.
User avatar
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:00 am
Location: Tampa, Florida

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron