How To Play Headquarters

Need help with a game, a level or want to share your tips?

Re: How To Play Headquarters

Postby GoD_Dawnrunner » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:46 pm

[quote="PachaTC":y3fgnlxj][quote="HNIC_04":y3fgnlxj]how bignig04 plays hq\'ers

Rule #1
you must have the camo or UAV jammer perk on

Rule #2
I always try to take over or destroy the hq as fast as possible, I don\'t care the score or how many deaths I have

those are the only 2 rules I follow, must say they do pretty well for me[/quote]

If you have a few people following rule 2 then you\'ll win way more than you lose. [/quote]

I agree with PachaTC... If you\'re playing against a good team, you have to capture quickly by getting at least 3 players in the HQ, but he more the better. With four inside it only takes a few seconds to capture it. But someone does need to guard the outside. However, there is nothing more satisfying than winning 230 or 240 to 0, and being able to sit back and just kill, kill, kill until the time reuns out. Awsome! Gotta love HCHQ... Thanks IW for interjecting that wonderful game mode!!!!!
GoD_Dawnrunner
Rob Hansen
Long Live The Gamerz!
GoD_Dawnrunner
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby hnic_04 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:11 pm

[quote="PachaTC":3q08rbew][quote="HNIC_04":3q08rbew]how bignig04 plays hq\'ers

Rule #1

Rule #2
I always try to take over or destroy the hq as fast as possible, I don\'t care the score or how many deaths I have

those are the only 2 rules I follow, must say they do pretty well for me[/quote]

If you have a few people following rule 2 then you\'ll win way more than you lose. [/quote]

honestly, from my experience the best method is when you have 2 people constantly trying to take over and destroy the hq, while the other 4 focus on clearing the surrounding area. If you have 2 people who are good and know where to hide while taking and destroying hq\'s both equipped with uav jammer, it is almost impossible to lose. I don\'t like when 3 or 4 people are in there with me, especially because once it is taken over a lot of the times a tube or grenade goes off and you never want to lose that many people right after taking over an hq.
My fav way- 2 people going for hq\'s while other 4 strategically clear their area and do their thing. but even if we are up 245-0 don\'t expect me to not take over the hq so we can just kill the other team, my style in any game mode is too win as fast as possible
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby madd_rocker » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 pm

I have notice, that if i was the first one in the hq and capture it and then die, most of the time when I respawn and if I stay close to spawn site, the hq will not be far away and I am johnny on the spot.
madd_rocker
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby GoD_Dawnrunner » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm

[quote="HNIC_04":35ppl6w8][quote="PachaTC":35ppl6w8][quote="HNIC_04":35ppl6w8]how bignig04 plays hq\'ers

Rule #1

Rule #2

honestly, from my experience the best method is when you have 2 people constantly trying to take over and destroy the hq, while the other 4 focus on clearing the surrounding area. If you have 2 people who are good and know where to hide while taking and destroying hq\'s both equipped with uav jammer, it is almost impossible to lose. I don\'t like when 3 or 4 people are in there with me, especially because once it is taken over a lot of the times a tube or grenade goes off and you never want to lose that many people right after taking over an hq.
My fav way- 2 people going for hq\'s while other 4 strategically clear their area and do their thing.  but even if we are up 245-0 don\'t expect me to not take over the hq so we can just kill the other team, my style in any game mode is too win as fast as possible[/quote]

Booooo. You must take advantage of that awsome opportunity to merc the shite out of the enemy and buile your KDR..... Plus, its fun!!! :twisted:
GoD_Dawnrunner
Rob Hansen
Long Live The Gamerz!
GoD_Dawnrunner
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Previous

Return to Guides and FAQs