Relapse

Confess to Holy man Badger and seek redemption...

Re: Relapse

Postby saint1970 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 pm

jdot07 wrote:
saint1970 wrote:Give the badge back!!!!! You should have said right from MW2 you were losing faith then you could have been helped. Your foolishness could have cost the lives of so many cod soldiers because you were weak and tempted by BF. You may now be realising your mistake and askin for forgiveness but you are still dirty. Dirty dirty dirty. You disgust me with your BF stench. Go and get clean and never look at BF again. (feckin dirty commoner bastard)

But I don't have MW or WaW anymore and the rest are the reason I lost faith :cry: so that only leaves BF3 till Ghosts is released.

UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN, BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.
DIRTY FECKER WALKIN THE STREETS. STONE HIM AND HIS 'FRIENDS' hahahahahahahahahaha
saint1970
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jdot07 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 pm

saint1970 wrote:
jdot07 wrote:
saint1970 wrote:Give the badge back!!!!! You should have said right from MW2 you were losing faith then you could have been helped. Your foolishness could have cost the lives of so many cod soldiers because you were weak and tempted by BF. You may now be realising your mistake and askin for forgiveness but you are still dirty. Dirty dirty dirty. You disgust me with your BF stench. Go and get clean and never look at BF again. (feckin dirty commoner bastard)

But I don't have MW or WaW anymore and the rest are the reason I lost faith :cry: so that only leaves BF3 till Ghosts is released.

UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN, BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.
DIRTY FECKER WALKIN THE STREETS. STONE HIM AND HIS 'FRIENDS' hahahahahahahahahaha

As punishment I shall ban myself from playing BF3, starting tomorrow :sad:
jdot07

Postby gigitygigity » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:35 am

saint1970 wrote:Your foolishness could have cost the lives of so many cod soldiers because you were weak and tempted by BF

Have you seen him play? It didn't cost That many soldiers lives.
gigitygigity

Postby saint1970 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 am

Lol. True. I was bein nice cos he one of the dirty dirties. la la la la to me. ahem
saint1970
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Confession time!