CQC Elite Dangerous

Re: CQC Elite Dangerous

Postby dazzafett » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Just came across this post on the offical ED forms.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ays-on-PS4

So it sounds like our 8pm Sunday night CQC meet ups is the perfect time to find games.

Oh and after last night i am thinking of renaming my ship "Fatmans Cannonfodder" as i lost count of the amount of times you blew my shit up :lol: :lol: :lol:
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Oh wow, good spot! I won't be about next Sunday as doing a birthday event but definitely makes sense to continue with that time slot.

Yes, sorry about that. Every time I turned a corner I often saw you chasing one of my team mates down, on a few occasions you were hovering at point blank range, too good to pass up!
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby dazzafett » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:26 pm

SO what CQC load outs are people using and finding some success with?
I have only played with you guys and have not really done any tweaking of the load outs as only really starting to unlock a few things now.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 am

I've been using the imperial fighter the most recently but I've found using a ship with chaff can occassionly help me win a one on one duel or help me escape certain death. I've left most of the equipment on default so far but I think I might try quick rechargeable shields on the next session and reduce some power to thrusters for a bit more firepower.

http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/CQC_Championship

Some info above on ranking up. Takes slightly more xp to rank up each time so getting to 50 will take a while. Once you get there, you have the option to prestige. This means you can earn more money for the main game.

Gaining a Prestige rank also gives the player a permit to Attilius Orbital starport in CD-43 11917.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby dazzafett » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:42 am

Well if i have not earned all the CQC Trophies by the time i reach L50 then i will most likely wait until i do so before Prestiging so as to keep the advantage of a better loadout choice.
With the ways of making Cash in the main game tho i doubt CQC Prestige will generate a better revenue stream.
After getting the Tophies i wil most llikely continue playing CQC just for laughs with you guys if we are not all sick of it by then,
Or perhaps drop in to get a Combat fix after i have headed off on a long Exploration trip away from Inhabitted Space and need something to break things up a bit.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 pm

CQC should be busy this evening from about 9 pm until midnight if anyone fancies a few matches.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Cqc from 6pm tomorrow evening planned.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Elite Dangerous