Nintendo copyright for their games

Nintendo hardware and exclusive games.

Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby blackman135 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Does anyone agree with Nintendo that if you put a video of one of their games for example Mario or
super smash bro you could get a copyright strike on your youtube channel
User avatar
blackman135
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:52 pm

>Agreeing with Nintendo

Image
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7768
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby Arnold Sideways » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Wasn't even aware that this was still an issue. Thought they'd relented and agreed to it provided they could run Nintendo based adverts on the video. This could be massively outdated/mis-remembered information on my part though. Given the current failings of the WiiU though I'd have thought they'd jump at any chance for someone to be reminded that they have a home console, and indeed are only 3 good games away from making me buy one.
User avatar
Arnold Sideways
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:42 am

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby blackman135 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Arnold Sideways wrote:Wasn't even aware that this was still an issue. Thought they'd relented and agreed to it provided they could run Nintendo based adverts on the video. This could be massively outdated/mis-remembered information on my part though. Given the current failings of the WiiU though I'd have thought they'd jump at any chance for someone to be reminded that they have a home console, and indeed are only 3 good games away from making me buy one.


i tried to post a mario 3d world game play and got a strike and video takedown
User avatar
blackman135
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby a3grlmreaper » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm

All the more reason to get a partnership. I barely even have to worry about anything. Even in music, Maker Studios has deals with record labels, so I can monetize cover songs.
User avatar
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 am
Location: A hot tub with Emma Watson and Anna Kendrick

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby SmellyUndies » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:57 am

a3grlmreaper wrote:All the more reason to get a partnership. I barely even have to worry about anything. Even in music, Maker Studios has deals with record labels, so I can monetize cover songs.

If he got a strike, no chance of him getting a partnership.
User avatar
SmellyUndies
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:>Agreeing with Nintendo

Image

Better than agreeing to pre order another Ubisoft title :-D
Image
Zombies Records
Highest Rounds in order of Map Release (W@W maps being first) - 20, 28, 34, 48, 50, 34, 48, 35, 35, 38, 34, 27, 56, 48, 70, 45
No Mans Land Record - 265 Kills (Ranked 867)
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby benjiman0 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 am

A7XDrumCovers wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:>Agreeing with Nintendo

Image

Better than agreeing to pre order another Ubisoft title :-D

352 days between replies
Image
Agent TuX owns 24 games worth: $407.78 USD
User avatar
benjiman0
News Reporter
News Reporter
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Nintendo copyright for their games

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm

benjiman0 wrote:
A7XDrumCovers wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:>Agreeing with Nintendo

Image

Better than agreeing to pre order another Ubisoft title :-D

352 days between replies

Image
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7768
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England


Return to Nintendo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron