****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby Arnold Sideways » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:... damn, there's a lot to play and so little time.

I know that feeling
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Treehugger » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:39 am

Platted The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince.

A simple platforming game maybe 5-6 hours and an hour to clean up the collectibles.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby a3grlmreaper » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:05 am

If anyone wants to pad your numbers, both of the TellTale Batman games have fantastic stories, and they're free platinums just for completing all 5 chapters in each game.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:15 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:If anyone wants to pad your numbers, both of the TellTale Batman games have fantastic stories, and they're free platinums just for completing all 5 chapters in each game.
Padding shall be shamed and condemned.

My trophies are all over the place at the moment, too many lengthy grinds slowing me down. RDR2 is a big offender. Overwatch too, because I'm not actually making progress every time I play it. Plus, Apex Legends is just so fun...
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:26 pm

Platted The Walking Dead Final Season and it was better than I thought it was going to be after the disappointment of the third season. Though I hated damn AJ. Ever since I had the option to abandon him in season 2 as a baby I been trying to get rid of him doing whatever option put him in harm's way, but the kid just kept following my ass.
Spoiler: show
I can't help but think maybe that's why he turned out to be a murderous michael spawn child with little conscious.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:43 am

Treehugger wrote:Platted The Walking Dead Final Season and it was better than I thought it was going to be after the disappointment of the third season. Though I hated damn AJ. Ever since I had the option to abandon him in season 2 as a baby I been trying to get rid of him doing whatever option put him in harm's way, but the kid just kept following my ass.
Spoiler: show
I can't help but think maybe that's why he turned out to be a murderous michael spawn child with little conscious.
I put spoiler tags on your post seeing as you didn't see the need. Please don't do that again
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:03 am

So I finally got the Red Dead 2 platinum the level 50 multiplayer trophy and Gold Rush trophy were awful, i mostly played online during the xp boost events to cut down on the grind, still took me around 60 hours. And i don't like the Gold Rush trophy because Rockstar tripled down on making the trophy annoying for seemingly no reason when you compare it to the same trophy that is in GTA V.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Mi2Lethal wrote:So I finally got the Red Dead 2 platinum the level 50 multiplayer trophy and Gold Rush trophy were awful, i mostly played online during the xp boost events to cut down on the grind, still took me around 60 hours. And i don't like the Gold Rush trophy because Rockstar tripled down on making the trophy annoying for seemingly no reason when you compare it to the same trophy that is in GTA V.
Oh man, I feel your pain. I hated the RDR2 plat. Having to play the game over again for the gold medal trophy was bad enough (seriously Gold Rush was so bad) but they just absolutely took the piss with multiplayer. As usual they didn't have many XP events while I was playing, same as with RDR1, where they arrived right after I finished. Awful, awful trophy set.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Sony