****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby Arnold Sideways » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:... damn, there's a lot to play and so little time.

I know that feeling
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Treehugger » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:39 am

Platted The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince.

A simple platforming game maybe 5-6 hours and an hour to clean up the collectibles.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby a3grlmreaper » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:05 am

If anyone wants to pad your numbers, both of the TellTale Batman games have fantastic stories, and they're free platinums just for completing all 5 chapters in each game.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:15 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:If anyone wants to pad your numbers, both of the TellTale Batman games have fantastic stories, and they're free platinums just for completing all 5 chapters in each game.
Padding shall be shamed and condemned.

My trophies are all over the place at the moment, too many lengthy grinds slowing me down. RDR2 is a big offender. Overwatch too, because I'm not actually making progress every time I play it. Plus, Apex Legends is just so fun...
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:26 pm

Platted The Walking Dead Final Season and it was better than I thought it was going to be after the disappointment of the third season. Though I hated damn AJ. Ever since I had the option to abandon him in season 2 as a baby I been trying to get rid of him doing whatever option put him in harm's way, but the kid just kept following my ass.
Spoiler: show
I can't help but think maybe that's why he turned out to be a murderous michael spawn child with little conscious.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:43 am

Treehugger wrote:Platted The Walking Dead Final Season and it was better than I thought it was going to be after the disappointment of the third season. Though I hated damn AJ. Ever since I had the option to abandon him in season 2 as a baby I been trying to get rid of him doing whatever option put him in harm's way, but the kid just kept following my ass.
Spoiler: show
I can't help but think maybe that's why he turned out to be a murderous michael spawn child with little conscious.
I put spoiler tags on your post seeing as you didn't see the need. Please don't do that again
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Sony