****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Will have to get it eventually, always enjoyed a bit of Spiderman. Apparently it has sold incredibly well so I'd guess good odds on a sequel.
I'm happy it's been so successful. Between this and God of War, it sends a strong message that single player, microtransaction free games can still be very successful.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:21 pm

This is true, it might not keep the very greedy mega publishers happy but it proves that they are talking rubbish able single player games being in the past.

Well on my way to the No Heroes Allowed VR plat. A very fun game but sadly the plat is far too easy and doesn't add anything to the game in terms of challenges. Beats a super grindy plat though to be fair.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Treehugger » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Currently working on Laser League's platinum. Got all the class specific ones. Only ones left are to prestige and reach level 5 mastery which is basically just grinding.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Treehugger wrote:Currently working on Laser League's platinum. Got all the class specific ones. Only ones left are to prestige and reach level 5 mastery which is basically just grinding.

I'm working on that game as well, it's good fun and quite a rare plat. The block challenges can be pretty tough to pull off.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Treehugger » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:47 am

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:
Treehugger wrote:Currently working on Laser League's platinum. Got all the class specific ones. Only ones left are to prestige and reach level 5 mastery which is basically just grinding.

I'm working on that game as well, it's good fun and quite a rare plat. The block challenges can be pretty tough to pull off.

Stopping revivals was hard as hell. You could kill someone right next to their downed person, but it was just far enough away it didn't count. So you try to wait for them to get close enough, but then they pull off the revival. Glad to be done with that.

Which mastery are you going for?

I went for Thief since its the class I have the easiest time to use and it had no kill related challenges. Just win rounds, revive, and convert 3 lasers in one life(300 times). So its a slow and steady grind where I usually only get 2 or 3 per game.

Honestly didn't think I was going to play the game this much. Downloaded it because I was bored, but it is really fun.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:44 am

Thief is the most likely one, I think, but haven't quite decided yet. Ghost can be fun, but it's knowing what the tasks are at higher ranks.

Edit: Managed to get everything to rank 2, wasn't too bad in the end. Now to decide which to take to rank 5. Probably a choice between shock and thief.

Edit 2: on rank 4 for the shock class now, just need to grind out to the plat now, shouldn’t be too difficult.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Sony