****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby dazzafett » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Mi2Lethal wrote:
dazzafett wrote:Interesting that you got all the Extinction Trophies Solo!
That makes me want to try and do them now and Platinum Ghosts. Those were the only Trophies i had left i think and i assumed you needed 4 people to be able to get them.
Did you do all the DLCs for 100% as well?

I've just checked and there's actually just one trophy that requires 4 people in Extinction, the rest can be done solo. it's the one where everyone has to make it out alive in one game, not as hard as it sounds, i think i just got lucky and matched with a team that was decent and we all made it out alive. Surprisingly there were still a couple of thousand people online on the weekends. I don't have 100% on any of the cods because it's too much of a headache, plus i don't even own any of the dlcs.

There are two trophies in BO2 that require at least 2 people, one is the easter egg that i mentioned before, the other one takes like 3 minutes to boost with a partner.
I am not sure about the ones in BO1 though as i've not really played it.

I forgot to mention this before, but try to stay out of online lobbies in BO2 even online zombies, as you could risk running into modded lobbies and there are reports of people just getting all their trophies unlocked. The only way to avoid it is to play in the custom game section with friends.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/497 ... -happened/

I have the 4 player Extinction Trophy on PS4 but on Ghosts I did all the Campaign on PS3 as well plus had a couple of the Extinction trophies before I swapped to PS4 but didn't get the Escape with 4 player one on PS3 so that will be hard to find 3 others back on the PS3 to do it.

On BO1 I think you need 4 players for the Easter Egg on Shangri la which I never did tho I got most the others I am not sure about Moon needing 4 or not so will have to check but you certainly needed 2 for at least one Trophy where you had to be revived somewhere I think.
On BO2 I only did a few of the Transit Trophies but the people I played with hated it and randoms annoyed me so I didn't play it too much in the end.
Will have to try out as many as I can Solo and see how far I get.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:00 am

I notice a few of the linked trophy profiles have been reset to 0 trophies, I wonder if this has something to do with some renewed privacy settings?
Gone back to Furi a couple of days ago and finally finished it. Twice! Good fun, undecided if I want to attempt S grading the top difficulty though.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby LivingSky » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Well, this is why I have a love hate relationship with really good games. Not 1 week has gone and i've already plat god of war. So, any news on the dlc? :lol:
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:53 am

Nice work! Sony first party games usually get some decent dlc so I'm sure something is being worked on already.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Treehugger » Tue May 08, 2018 8:46 am

Platted Va1-Ha11-a a cyberpunk visual novel bartending game on the vita. Quite a good game.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue May 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Nice, I bet there's nothing quite like serving alcoholic beverages to passers by in a dystopian hell hole.
Syndicate Wars on PSone has to be a favourite for classic cyberpunk games, love it.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Yes, the cards being set to zero is related to new privacy settings. I know it's beena while since I did an update, sorry, I'll try and do one soon when I have some time off.

Will have to give that game a go. I do love me some cyberpunk, especially when it involves Vita love.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Sony