****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby Mi2Lethal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Nice work. I will be very impressed if anyone manages a Mein Leben run. Doable but still absolutely nails.

Thanks, i have had 5 attempts so far and the farthest i've made it was at the end of Roswell, died cause of that big ass robot. Like with anything difficult, practising is everything. Mein Leben is very doable indeed now that i've got a good feel of the challenge, even though some of the hardest encounters are still ahead.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 am

Had a heartbreaking death today right before the last boss, literally died to the those guys before you take the elevator to go up. I was pissed and in disbelieve that i actually died there. It would have been quite something if i got the trophy in that run because at one point my health dropped to 1 and somehow i survived. Anyway now I am pretty familiar and confident with the areas, if i really go at it, i'll probably get it done by the end of this weekend, i hope so.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Mi2Lethal wrote:Had a heartbreaking death today right before the last boss, literally died to the those guys before you take the elevator to go up. I was pissed and in disbelieve that i actually died there. It would have been quite something if i got the trophy in that run because at one point my health dropped to 1 and somehow i survived. Anyway now I am pretty familiar and confident with the areas, if i really go at it, i'll probably get it done by the end of this weekend, i hope so.
Good luck! Sucks to fall down so close to the end but it's definitely within reach. I can't wait to try for it myself.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:
Mi2Lethal wrote:Had a heartbreaking death today right before the last boss, literally died to the those guys before you take the elevator to go up. I was pissed and in disbelieve that i actually died there. It would have been quite something if i got the trophy in that run because at one point my health dropped to 1 and somehow i survived. Anyway now I am pretty familiar and confident with the areas, if i really go at it, i'll probably get it done by the end of this weekend, i hope so.
Good luck! Sucks to fall down so close to the end but it's definitely within reach. I can't wait to try for it myself.

Finally got Mein leben!! Holy cow!

Took me 15 attempts, with the final run lasting about four and a half hours. Glad this shit is over, it was starting to drive me insane, watching the same unskippable sections over and over and over. This goes down as the hardest thing i've done in a video game :heat:

Good luck on your runs now, may your runs be bullshit free.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Previous

Return to Sony