****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:09 pm

LivingSky wrote:it got a PS4 re-release as a bundle with the game that followed it.

Oh shit, I didn't know this. Just looked it up; glad they made it but annoying that it's only available as a bundle. I don't want to pay £55 just to play 999. Infuriatingly it doesn't even seem like ZTD is on there, making the price completely absurd.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LivingSky » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:
LivingSky wrote:it got a PS4 re-release as a bundle with the game that followed it.

Oh shit, I didn't know this. Just looked it up; glad they made it but annoying that it's only available as a bundle. I don't want to pay £55 just to play 999. Infuriatingly it doesn't even seem like ZTD is on there, making the price completely absurd.

well that one is fairly new so I would be amazed if they actually added it. Still If you haven't played both of them $55 is not that bad. But just to re-play one of the two is does seem a tad pricey
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby LivingSky » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Treehugger wrote:
LivingSky wrote:
Treehugger wrote:Well I platted Collar x Malice a visual novel on the Vita. It was pretty fun, but I hate trophies that require you to see all the endings even the bad ones. Also it doesn't keep track of which ones you've seen so had to replay each route and constantly, but on the bright side it had skip for dialogue you already ready and chapter select which helped. Also happens to be my 30th Platinum.

Have you played Zero escape yet? since you like VN i would recommend that one

Yeah platted both of them. One day I will plat Danganronpa I just found the after school stuff really boring. Can't wait for the third game which drops next month.

After school stuff? you can sleep past it and jump right to the plot again can't you?
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:43 pm

LivingSky wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:

well that one is fairly new so I would be amazed if they actually added it. Still If you haven't played both of them $55 is not that bad. But just to re-play one of the two is does seem a tad pricey

No no, £55.

I.E; $71. For two *remasters*.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:05 am

LivingSky wrote:
Treehugger wrote:
LivingSky wrote:
Treehugger wrote:Well I platted Collar x Malice a visual novel on the Vita. It was pretty fun, but I hate trophies that require you to see all the endings even the bad ones. Also it doesn't keep track of which ones you've seen so had to replay each route and constantly, but on the bright side it had skip for dialogue you already ready and chapter select which helped. Also happens to be my 30th Platinum.

Have you played Zero escape yet? since you like VN i would recommend that one

Yeah platted both of them. One day I will plat Danganronpa I just found the after school stuff really boring. Can't wait for the third game which drops next month.

After school stuff? you can sleep past it and jump right to the plot again can't you?

Didn't get far enough, but from what I remember school time was basically free time and something about building robots. Its separate from the main story.

Also in separate news currently working on the Hellblade:Senua's Sacrifice Plat

Apparently every trophy minus one is earned simply going through the story and the last one is finding all the collectibles. Halfway through the game going by the collectibles and I missed 3, but they are really out in the open. So shouldn't be too hard.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby LivingSky » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm

So whats a good game to plat and sink some time into right now? I have nothing to play until Danganronpa V3 and Ni no Kuni II rolls around so right now my PS4 is just collecting dust. :cry:
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Treehugger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Well just platted Hellblade. I missed collectibles early on so it was easy to grab them since collectibles carry over to next playthroughs.

Also Sky have you played Persona 5? Can sink quite a few hours into and it has a plat. Horizon Zero Dawn is a pretty easy plat, but took me about 50-60 hours with all the quests and collectibles.

Maybe Witcher 3, Alien Isolation or Tales of Berseria.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby LivingSky » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:03 am

Treehugger wrote:Well just platted Hellblade. I missed collectibles early on so it was easy to grab them since collectibles carry over to next playthroughs.

Also Sky have you played Persona 5? Can sink quite a few hours into and it has a plat. Horizon Zero Dawn is a pretty easy plat, but took me about 50-60 hours with all the quests and collectibles.

I'm terrible with horror games and everything else on your list I've already plat sadly. I tried Witcher 3 at a friends house but I couldn't get into it for some reason.

I ended up getting Disgrea 5, not the easiest plat in the world I'm sure but the games have never disappointed.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:40 am

LivingSky wrote:
Treehugger wrote:Well just platted Hellblade. I missed collectibles early on so it was easy to grab them since collectibles carry over to next playthroughs.

I'm terrible with horror games and everything else on your list I've already plat sadly. I tried Witcher 3 at a friends house but I couldn't get into it for some reason.

I ended up getting Disgrea 5, not the easiest plat in the world I'm sure but the games have never disappointed.

Hmm, let me know what you make of it, I still need to grab it. I was a bit too burned out from platting Disgaea D2 around the time that was released.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LivingSky » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Well Initial impressions are good, honestly its just like the past games with some improvements. the story so far is a bit meh WAY to much talk of revenge but that's to be expected with the title.

Also I spent 3 hours just theory crafting my perfect team. I looked into all the units in the game new/returning. this is why I like this games. you can make your characters so personalized with the chara world and everything else. I can see myself loosing 50+ hours just making a beast of a team.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

PreviousNext

Return to Sony