****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Sony hardware and exclusive games.

Re: ****Newer New****** Trophy Whore Thread

Postby LivingSky » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:42 pm

And I got the plat on Nier:Automata. i got to 80% of all the trophies and just bought the other ones because they had to much grinding linked to them.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 pm

LivingSky wrote:just bought the other ones

Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LivingSky » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:05 am

In game money I'm not that crazy to actually pay cash chill.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby dazzafett » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Hey everyone,
Sorry i disappeared and thanks to Mark for taking over the thread and keeping it going.

Life kind of got in the way resulting in an 18+ months of zero gaming.
I had a lot of Gaming time prior to that when my Fiancee was in the US on a 2 year work contract and pretty much only played Destiny for most of that before
moving on to Battlefront for a couple of months.
however last year tho ended up being a BIG year for me. My financee got back in Jan 2016 and at that point our Wedding Plans started in earnest with us getting Married a year ago on the 30th July. After that i had an Extremely busy time at work doing 12 hour days for a few months which left little time or energy for gaming but the result was a nice promotion at the end of the year so was all worth it in the end. The past 18 months also saw me doing a hell of a lot of travelling with multiple places in the US (New York, Seattle, San Fran, Yosemite with a 2,500 Road Trip down the West Cost thrown in for good measure) along with trips to Japan, Singapore, Germany, Iceland and Czech Republic along with a fantastic honeymoon in the Maldives.
So Gaming was pretty much the lowest priority.

With things being a lot calmer now and with Elite Dangerous coming out i have finally been drawn back to the PS4!

I cant see me going back to my old Trophy Whoring ways any time soon tho and am happy to just be back playing again.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:49 pm

dazzafett wrote:Hey everyone,
Sorry i disappeared and thanks to Mark for taking over the thread and keeping it going.

I had a lot of Gaming time prior to that when my Fiancee was in the US on a 2 year work contract and pretty much only played Destiny for most of that before
however last year tho ended up being a BIG year for me. My financee got back in Jan 2016 and at that point our Wedding Plans started in earnest with us getting Married a year ago on the 30th July. After that i had an Extremely busy time at work doing 12 hour days for a few months which left little time or energy for gaming but the result was a nice promotion at the end of the year so was all worth it in the end. The past 18 months also saw me doing a hell of a lot of travelling with multiple places in the US (New York, Seattle, San Fran, Yosemite with a 2,500 Road Trip down the West Cost thrown in for good measure) along with trips to Japan, Singapore, Germany, Iceland and Czech Republic along with a fantastic honeymoon in the Maldives.

With things being a lot calmer now and with Elite Dangerous coming out i have finally been drawn back to the PS4!

I cant see me going back to my old Trophy Whoring ways any time soon tho and am happy to just be back playing again.
Hey Dazza, it's good to see you again mate. Sounds like you've been quite busy indeed! All that travelling sure sounds fantastic. I've got Elite Dangerous myself so will have to team up with you sometime, been a while.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Elite looks like there is so much to do.
Looking at the Trophies they seem fairly reasonable if not time consuming.
Getting 10 Deathmatch wins could be hard for those that are not good at Combat although i have not tried the CQC part yet so i dont know
how hard it will actually be or how busy it is in there.

Also there will be quite a lot of grinding involved for those wanting to play just to get platium however it is my kind of game so i will just be playing to experience everything
anyway so most of those will just come in time anyway.

The size of the Galaxy is mind boggling tho.
For Most people It apparantly takes about 15 hours of constant Jumping without doing anything else just to reach the Center of the Galaxy which is needed for one trophy.

There is also a Trophy for forming a full Wing (4 people) and from what i can tell there are some other benefits to being part of a wing anyway.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Mi2Lethal » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:Image

[HEAVY BREATHING]

Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Mi2Lethal » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Welcome back!
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby GlennBacca » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm

It's great to have you back mate 8)
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 am

Welcome back matey, sounds like exciting times indeed! Hope to team up with you on Elite Dangerous soon. I'll look to plat ED, but it's no race to the plat for me at the moment, like you, just enjoying playing the game for now.
Lieutenant Fatman
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

PreviousNext

Return to Sony