BF4 Final Stand

BF4 Final Stand

Postby dahawk » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:19 am

Here's a mini-review and some gameplay.
Maps: Hangar 21, Giants of Karelia, Hammerhead and Whiteout. All of them are large in size with a pretty healthy balance of infantry and vehicle combat. Bring your snow camo because they are all cold and snowy environments.
Vehicles: snowmobiles are this expansion's dirkbikes. I haven't had a shot at the hovertank yet but it seems pretty cool and balanced the same as the other heavy tanks. The pod launchers are fun to use and a great way to get around, Just make sure you aim high enough, i've already smashed myself against cliffsides and radar stations plenty of times.
Pickups: the hovering gattling gun is pretty gimmicky. Annoying but it is easy to shoot down. The Rail gun will scare the shit out of you though because you can get shot out of nowhere and it makes a startling boom. Plus you'll die if you get nailed
I feel as though I would have been more interested in this expansion earlier in the game's life cycle. Though i am glad that they decided to wait to release content so they could take care of bugs in the game. I'm really looking forward to what DICE will do with Battlefront after showing us this.

Here's some gameplay by myself on Hangar 21.

dahawk

Re: BF4 Final Stand

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:04 pm

I've not played BF for ages and definitely would have benefitted from this being released sooner, but I'd still prefer they took their time and made sure it worked. I'll get to this eventually I think but not right away.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Im enjoying this map pack the most. Dont care for the hover tank though. I do need some help finding those damn dog tags. Send me a game invite sometime.

Also, always fire one shot when you get in a chopper, lav, or boat. Starts your reload and gives you and extra volley, noob.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dahawk » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:39 am

you might need a full volley ready when you lift off; best not to be reloading, especially on that map.
Here's something fun:

dahawk

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:12 am

Haha. Nice! I've only played around with that on an empty server - shooting trees, trucks, etc. Havent picked it up in game yet. Crazy powerful and alot of fun.

Re: starting a reload - you're only short one shot when you do it that way, but instead of having a 30 or 45 max capacity, it increases it to 60 or 90 depending on the vehicle.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Battlefield 4