BF4 PS3 Issues & Fixes

Re: BF4 PS3 Issues & Fixes

Postby Arnold Sideways » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 am

Musashi1596 wrote:Also having an issue where the AC130 randomly becomes incapable of landing a hit marker. I'm pretty sure it's happened to Loomi and J too. I absolutely cannot get response from the BF Twitter about it either.

Happens to me as well. For a while I thought I was just shit, but then I was getting shot at by an enemy AC130 and I should have been taking damage but wasn't.
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby jdot07 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:36 pm

GoD_GraveDancer wrote:I have played a few rounds of Conquest lately and have massive rubberbanding and lag. I've noticed that the water maps seem to be the worst.

I'm pretty much having the same issues now. Game seems fine but as soon as I'm around water it's horrendous at one point I was driving into a village on conquest and then I was suddenly at bottom of a lake 100 yards back from the village. Respawn seconds later under the map swimming around.
jdot07

Postby dazzafett » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 pm

I only started the first mission of the Solo Campaign back at the PS4 launch before getting side tracked with other stuff.
I still plan to play it for all the Trophies at some point however if it is still having issues at the mo then i will certainly wait a while longer.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Previous

Return to Battlefield 4