Lieutenant 2

Re: Battlefield 4

Postby Ricco » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby dahawk » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:22 am

BF4 comes out tomorrow for pc/ps3/xbox 360 not even going to bother with that.

maps are:
Siege of Shanghai
Operation Dawnbreaker
Zavod 113
Floodzone
Paracel Storm
Golmud Railway
Rogue Transmission
Operation Locker
Lacang Dam
Hainan Resort

plus

Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, Operation Metro and Operation Firestorm will be back in that Second Assault DLC
dahawk

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 am

Metro is coming back
METRO IS COMING BACK

...Alas I will only be getting BF4 when I get my PS4.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dahawk » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 pm

^ I bet Metro will be less popular now that BF4 has CoD-style domination as a game mode as an alternative to classic Battlefield conquest. Though I guess there's that group of people who like brainless meat grinders with 500% tickets :-D

also Operation Locker is basically a new Operation Metro, it's the only 'small' map really

listen for the noob from Battlefield friends in the launch trailer :lol:
dahawk

Postby Treehugger » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Really disappointed that their isn't any co-op and the campaign feels really short only 7 missions. Almost half way done the game and only put in 2 hours, some people beat it in roughly 4 hours so its really short. The multiplayer is pretty fun, but has anyone figured out how to make squads outside of a game. I haven't been able to make a party only been able to join friends already in games which is stupid or maybe I'm an idiot and can't figure it out. Still pretty fun so far though. Except for some dumb spawns.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jloco11 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Treehugger wrote:Really disappointed that their isn't any co-op and the campaign feels really short only 7 missions. Almost half way done the game and only put in 2 hours, some people beat it in roughly 4 hours so its really short. The multiplayer is pretty fun, but has anyone figured out how to make squads outside of a game. I haven't been able to make a party only been able to join friends already in games which is stupid or maybe I'm an idiot and can't figure it out. Still pretty fun so far though. Except for some dumb spawns.

So BF is following the COD route of making a short campaign for people to focus online?
jloco11

Postby thebigb59 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:35 pm

jloco11 wrote:
Treehugger wrote:Really disappointed that their isn't any co-op and the campaign feels really short only 7 missions. Almost half way done the game and only put in 2 hours, some people beat it in roughly 4 hours so its really short. The multiplayer is pretty fun, but has anyone figured out how to make squads outside of a game. I haven't been able to make a party only been able to join friends already in games which is stupid or maybe I'm an idiot and can't figure it out. Still pretty fun so far though. Except for some dumb spawns.

So BF is following the COD route of making a short campaign for people to focus online?

Well it was bt bc that was the first with an ep, generally they where online only
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Previous

Return to Battlefield 4