Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:39 pm

Debating whether to mow my lawn today after work, or tomorrow. I'll be tired tonight after work, but at least the shit will be done and I will have all day tomorrow. But it's still an hour & a half of my time on a hot day either way.
jloco11

Postby dazzafett » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:52 pm

jloco11 wrote:Debating whether to mow my lawn today after work, or tomorrow. I'll be tired tonight after work, but at least the shit will be done and I will have all day tomorrow. But it's still an hour & a half of my time on a hot day either way.

Snap!
Tho i do have the advantage that for the time being i can ask my Son to do it now that he has just finished and got back from Uni and has not yet started working anywhere yet.

We moved house a couple of Month back to a much bigger property and have the final bits of unpacking to do this weekend and my new pool table is arriving next week on 4th July so need
to make sure the space its going in is all clear.
Need to get everything done this weekend as every weekend from July until Sept is fully booked up with with us hosting various family and friends that are visiting to see the new place.
Have also just booked a weeks vacation in Florida mid September to round off the Summer.

Also want to play some more JWE this weekend as its been a week sinse i last had a play on it.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:28 pm

dazzafett wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Debating whether to mow my lawn today after work, or tomorrow. I'll be tired tonight after work, but at least the shit will be done and I will have all day tomorrow. But it's still an hour & a half of my time on a hot day either way.

Snap!
Tho i do have the advantage that for the time being i can ask my Son to do it now that he has just finished and got back from Uni and has not yet started working anywhere yet.

We moved house a couple of Month back to a much bigger property and have the final bits of unpacking to do this weekend and my new pool table is arriving next week on 4th July so need
to make sure the space its going in is all clear.
Need to get everything done this weekend as every weekend from July until Sept is fully booked up with with us hosting various family and friends that are visiting to see the new place.
Have also just booked a weeks vacation in Florida mid September to round off the Summer.

Also want to play some more JWE this weekend as its been a week sinse i last had a play on it.

I'm probably going to hire a landscaper next year :lol:
It's an image thing in my neighborhood... the only people who hire landscapers are the elderly or couples with young kids (and the dads have little time). Otherwise, the young guy next door to me does his own. The professional landscaper of course does his own. 3 doors down has a teenage son who does the lawn. And even the elderly couple on the corner likes doing their own lawn but they have more flowers than anything.

I need to get back to JWE tonight also. Past 2 weeks have had Destiny events that I grinded out, but I should be done with that shit tonight. Which means TONS of JWE tomorrow.

I just have to unlock all the memos for a platinum trophy. I need to get the divisions on Sorna & Tacano to max out, and then I am finished.

I'm gonna start fucking around on Nublar, making ultimate parks
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Well, I didn't get to play much for video games this weekend.
was a g/f g/f g/f relax weekend.
had a softball game Friday, followed by a concert in the same park.
then Saturday she was in tow for my errands, which included getting to watch me change my oil at my buddy's shop.
Then we had her imagine dragons concert in Camden, in the brutal heat.

Sunday, woke up to go to softball, then had to finish my errands. About 4pm, I finally was able to enjoy some quality video game time.

Only have to work Monday and Tuesday.
Not fucking doing anything, so I took off this morning for Thursday and Friday. Have 50K maintenance on the Caddy, so I figured I'd drop it off at my buddy's shop. Fucking hope they don't fuck anything up on it.
going to Hershey Park on Monday for the start of the g/fs bday week.
Hopefully it cools off a little.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Spent the hot ass weekend in the AC most of the time. Saturday I got a whole day of gaming pretty much, then saw Incredibles 2 at night. Yesterday saw Jurassic World....then got some gaming in.

Got my platinum in Jurassic World Evolution, which I could have done weeks ago..... but had grinding in Destiny to do. Used the sandbox mode to make a park with all 48 dinosaurs, which is not easy! Because it's not just 48 dinos, some require multiple friends to be comfortable. So I can't just make 1 stegosaurus, I need to make 6. I can't make 1 raptor, I need 3-4. Grand total was about 105 dinosaurs and the game was slowing down like a motherfucker.

Made a blank canvas save for my sandbox. For whatever reason the game starts with trees & hills & weirdly placed waterways that make no sense. You need to clean that shit out before making a park, so I cleared out the whole thing and saved the blank space in it's own save.

Probably going to start the game all over again knowing how to make islands this time around. First time was a learning experience on how to build the park, now I know all the tricks.

Got to rank 50 on FWC, got the sunshot catalyst.... thank fuck for that. Bungie will update the catalyst drops on the 17th, so I don't need to play shit until then.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:35 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame ... _informer/

A lot of info on the Forsaken expansion. It's incredibly fucking stupid that it takes Bungie 1 full years of fucking up to fix their goddamn games each time.

Overall, there are a number of changes the game needs and hunting down 8 Barons in a non-linear order is pretty damn good.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:52 pm

https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/07/05 ... 2-forsaken

Article on the 8 barons we need to hunt down in Forsaken.

They at least made them unique and not just 8 big captains
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Spent Saturday, in a party chat helping 2 people building their jurassic world evolution parks. Certain things people have to do or learn on their own, but other shit the game just doesn't tell you. So my time was spent doing that.

I'm on my 3rd runthrough in the game already, try to make the parks different each time, and learning how to do shit quicker. Plus once you learn the exploit of not using viewing galleries, the game becomes infinitely easier.
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:43 pm

was off the last 6 days.
was glorious.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 pm

My vacation is planned in October.... 10 days in the Caribbean!

But I get my summer Fridays and will have one this Friday and next.
jloco11

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts