Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:49 pm

thebigb59 wrote:think its time i came back to mass effect :-D

Might as well.... I need people to communicate with to help on the new harder objectives.

Fucking randoms are useless.
jloco11

Postby LivingSky » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:47 pm

jloco11 wrote:

Might as well.... I need people to communicate with to help on the new harder objectives.

everyone started as a random at some point, you just have to be patient J do that and you will good players in no time. 8)
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby thebigb59 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:05 pm

LivingSky wrote:
jloco11 wrote:

everyone started as a random at some point, you just have to be patient J do that and you will good players in no time. 8)

randoms are more annoying
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby LivingSky » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 am

thebigb59 wrote:
LivingSky wrote:
jloco11 wrote:

randoms are more annoying

I was smart and said very little until I proved I was ok at the game.
Then I started trolling :P
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm

So platinum is a fucking nightmare on MEA right now.... mainly because of the changes to the fucking Hack objective (which they made like the upload).

Take away the hack, and it's not that difficult, people just don't do enough damage right now. It reminds me of Destiny raiding, when you go in for the first time and don't have raid ready gear and struggle. Then you raid a few times, get the gear you need, light level you need and can fuck shit up quickly. That's what the scrubs are experiencing.

Any little thing hops in the hack, and progress stops. Unlike the upload, if 1 area has too much heat, you move to the next. With the hack, there is no where to go. So the only logical strategy is having someone with invisibility stay in the hack, while the other people pull the big enemies away. You absolutely NEED an infiltrator or stealth grid to complete platinum now.

Even hacks on gold are a bitch right now.

Devices have individual 40 second timers, assassination was shortened to 3 target but all are Bosses with high health, pizza delivery wasn't changed and neither were uploads.

Payout is $125,000 credits for platinum + if you do the Apex mission, you're probably going to receive quite a bit more. I've been farming that shit, and getting tons of UR cards
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 pm

The Batarian character is badass... his melee is a detonator. Kishock sniper does a shitload of damage, which is what 1 shot snipers need to do.

The new character upgrades, give them all extra power. It basically makes gold feel incredibly easy, I mean like silver easy. It's not a challenge anymore doing gold, and I was taking a low level Batarian in and fucking shit up easily.

New enemies are bullshit, because it's reskinned harder enemies. Blaze Hydra is just a fast moving Hydra that annoys the fuck out of you. Essentially this is what they should have made the normal hydra do. The Progenitor is a Destroyer that fires his turrets, blue tracking balls around cover and produces observers. You need to shoot his cannons almost immediately to stop the flow of observers because they flood the map like crazy.

Platinum has 3 berserkers for Outlaws at 1 time in the round. It was bad enough with 2 of them, now you get 3 of them at a time.

Kett have 2 fiends at a time. Whoever thought wave 6 should have 2 fiends, 2 ascendants, 1 blaze hydra, 1 progenitor & 3 berserkers on a map at the same time was a fucking idiot.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I0vKPGpQoo

For Haytred, if he still plays Warframe
jloco11

Postby dazzafett » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Boo!
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Had a nice staycation last week at home. Now I'm back to work the week of the Destiny beta.

Already pre-loaded my shit, will play it as soon as I get home on Tuesday. It doesn't have as much content as the D1 beta, but then again the D1 beta was like 20% of the game! Now we only get like 5% of the game.

Getting close to the 25 million in MEA, which means my time playing that game will come to an end soon. The never ending grind of content now that they released all these fucking weapon variants makes the game unplayable. Just to collect all the Rare/Gold variants I have remaining, I have to play 150 platinum games. Consider I only play like 3-4 per day at most, that's just absurd.

Will get my 25 million, finish all my challenges while doing other things.
jloco11

Postby LivingSky » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:10 am

Well after playing a bit on the beta its official, I'll main warlock because its the only class with blink. :mrgreen:
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts