Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby SmellyUndies » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:41 pm

HAYTRED wrote:Guess I'll get some games in with Bike and Smelly. :-P

Or I guess I'll get some sleep! HAHA

I did turn on the PS4 today. Played some story game. Checked to see what disc was actually in the PS4, turns out it was GTA V from the day where they gave us free money haha
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Carried awful kids last night in that Apex mission. Nobody can do a fucking upload against Kett! I extracted alone twice, being the last one alive. Did a wave 6 upload pretty much on my own in another game.........tried booting useless people but other players weren't taking the hint.

So the usual night. Got another Inferno upgrade, so I'm finally less than 10 URs away from maxing out my manifest. Reegar is coming along nicely and should finish this weekend.
jloco11

Postby LivingSky » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:26 am

So I'm a little behind the times, But I started playing Horizon zero dawn, and my god if anyone said that i was being stingy with the coins for trials in destiny you have not seen how much of a hoarder I am on that game. I already have every ammo, inventory space ect maxed out and the story quest I'm at right now is just lvl 12 I think.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

LivingSky wrote:So I'm a little behind the times, But I started playing Horizon zero dawn, and my god if anyone said that i was being stingy with the coins for trials in destiny you have not seen how much of a hoarder I am on that game. I already have every ammo, inventory space ect maxed out and the story quest I'm at right now is just lvl 12 I think.

You have issues! What did you do, spend the first 20 hours of the game hunting every single rabbit? :lol:

I did all the side quests before the storylines. Matter of fact, I am done with every single side quest, and didn't get a chance to finish up the story. Eventually I am going to go back and finish that up, because it was worth playing. I didn't think I would like that game as much as I did, but it's an excellent game.

So much for you playing Mass Effect with us
jloco11

Postby LivingSky » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 pm

jloco11 wrote:
LivingSky wrote:So I'm a little behind the times, But I started playing Horizon zero dawn, and my god if anyone said that i was being stingy with the coins for trials in destiny you have not seen how much of a hoarder I am on that game. I already have every ammo, inventory space ect maxed out and the story quest I'm at right now is just lvl 12 I think.

You have issues! What did you do, spend the first 20 hours of the game hunting every single rabbit? :lol:

I did all the side quests before the storylines. Matter of fact, I am done with every single side quest, and didn't get a chance to finish up the story. Eventually I am going to go back and finish that up, because it was worth playing. I didn't think I would like that game as much as I did, but it's an excellent game.

So much for you playing Mass Effect with us

That is EXACTLY what I did, I honestly just moved the story along because I couldn't find foxes and raccoons to hunt. Also the moment I got the maps that tell you all the locations for stuff I intentionally dodged the mission marker and grabbed all the flowers and things before hand.

I might have a problem but i can stop anytime.

Also i was on the fence on mass effect so I was waiting for reviews, word of mouth opinions and honestly made me decide to not get it.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:37 pm

I should get a bunch of shit done this week. Need just 2 more UR cards for the Exemplar and I will complete the manifest. I have all the guns at 10 now.

Only have the Zalkin left to finish for guns, and then after that I can use whatever I want.
Finally I need 5-6 games to get my bonus stat to level 6, and then I can use whatever I want.

Basically, I am free to finally play the fucking game :lol: No more challenges, no more money hunting, no more shitty guns or shitty powers, or shitty ways of setting up characters so that I can work on powers and guns. I can finally just fucking play.

I plan on resetting all my characters again and starting from scratch. Ranking up their powers based on how they play and how much damage they can deal out. Guns like the Dhan, Hurricane, PAW and Talon will be used a shitload, while the fucking Zalkin, Predator, Katana and Venom will be never seen again unless they patch the shits.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:42 pm

LivingSky wrote:That is EXACTLY what I did, I honestly just moved the story along because I couldn't find foxes and raccoons to hunt. Also the moment I got the maps that tell you all the locations for stuff I intentionally dodged the mission marker and grabbed all the flowers and things before hand.

I might have a problem but i can stop anytime.

Also i was on the fence on mass effect so I was waiting for reviews, word of mouth opinions and honestly made me decide to not get it.

I did the same except for collecting the flowers and collectibles. I did all the side missions, vaults and training grounds things before advancing the story. Oddly enough, the HFC that Treehugger sent was the mission that I left off on in the game. I had just gotten to the final part of the map, so I know have the full scale of the map unlocked.

So when I finally return, I can just play the story!

Wait until you fight the corrupted Rockbreakers. Holy fuck, they are by far the hardest enemies in the game. Never mind T-Rex and the fucking giant bird, the corrupted rockbreakers are a nightmare to deal with. No way of fighting them head on, you NEED to cheese them. It's the only way to beat the fucking things. Corrupted behemoths are a problem too, but you can fight them from a distance. You can't fight rockbreakers from a distance.

Most of the Andromeda reviews were about the campaign. Me and Haytred haven't even played the campaign, and are 200-300 hours into multiplayer. MP is the fun part of the game, because we fuck with randoms all game long
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:41 pm

This new strike team that I bought is worse than the one I got rid of! Fuckers have failed 4 bronze missions so far and passed only 2. Fucking useless motherfuckers.
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:16 pm

ARs and Shotguns are done.
Not worried about finishing any of the other stuff.
Will work on them, but not at the expense of making stuff more difficult.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:55 pm

HAYTRED wrote:ARs and Shotguns are done.
Not worried about finishing any of the other stuff.
Will work on them, but not at the expense of making stuff more difficult.

Good sniper rifles: Indra & Raptor (spammer guns that kill quick), Vanquisher, Inferno, Shadow, Black Widow

Average: Naladen (have to hit the target to get the explosion), Isharay (1 shot, but powerful), Valiant

Shitty: Widow, Lanat (wind up for more power), Viper & Viper S, Incisor.

You're done with the Shadow, which is one of the easier ones. Vanquisher & Black Widow are probably the next best sniper rifles to use.
Inferno has 6 shots with rechargeable ammo. And it fires fast with no recoil
Raptor & Indra spam the fuck out of enemies, and the Indra got a patch to fix the recoil of the first shot. Holy fuck that first shot was impossible to control.

Valiant is average, especially for the weight and fire rate. It was far better in ME3, when it had the fastest reload of any sniper in the game. That offset it's weak damage per shot.

Lanat really sucks without winding it up first. If you charge the shot, it becomes powerful. Otherwise it's crap.
Incisor is a 3 burst. DPS wise it's gotten the largest buff in the game, and patched the recoil. But it's still horrible with ammo
Widow is outclassed by the Isharay
jloco11

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts