Upcoming Vita Games

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Hmm, I wouldn't be so sure when it comes to Mighty No. 9. It should be amazing considering the amount of money fans pumped into it but I'm hearing it's really not looking that hot, guess we will find out eventually. But in the mean time I think that was delayed the other day until next year. Best not get your hopes up too much for that one.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby DjScribblez28 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Welp, its the 18th. Where's that Revelations review Musashi :lol:

I know you said a couple days i'll be patient.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjScribblez28

Great minds think alike, where the other minds at?
DjScribblez28
Private
Private

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:38 pm

DjScribblez28 wrote:Welp, its the 18th. Where's that Revelations review Musashi :lol:

I know you said a couple days i'll be patient.
Terribly sorry, in the slot I'd normally use to write recently I've been trying to make a video but the audio keeps messing up and sending me back to square one. It will be up soon.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:46 am

I couldn't quite line up my screenshots properly but here it be
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=104381&p=191150#p191150
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DjScribblez28 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:05 pm

I dont own the game but with seeing gameplay and reading your review, I agree 100% with what you said.

Now, dont hate me for this but my biggest problem with the game is its graphics. Yeah they're pretty good but the Vita can handle much more than that. My main problem is that all they did was make the textures smaller. Is it really that hard to just make them solid colors and then make the folds and stuff look good? Look at Freedom wars, it doesnt have the best graphics in the world but its definitely one of the best looking Vita games out right now. Just because the Vita is a AAA system doesnt mean the graphics have to be AAA. I just cant stand the murky look of the textures. My PC before the one I have now is less powerful than the Vita but it can run games looking much better than this.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjScribblez28

Great minds think alike, where the other minds at?
DjScribblez28
Private
Private

Postby Treehugger » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Well currently going through Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I love/hate it. I'm not really a fan of games with multiple endings. However to get to the true ending it seems you have to go through most of them until you find the one that has the right clue so you can continue the other ones. Sometimes it drags on and is boring, but other times its exciting. Especially when you find new clues and get backstory. Fuck Dio though Dio and K I hate them both out of the 4-5 endings I got they escaped...or I've died. I like how you can use the flow chart and skip through previous conversations though. Without that I wouldn't have bothered doing all of them. Trying to have it finished before Tuesday and MGS V will be cutting it close got 11 more endings to go assuming I don't find the clue that leads me to the true ending. Once I have that I will probably stop. Lost dimenisons is coming in the mail soon as well so FF X will be on hold even longer.

Okay so they are separate timelines, but they are similar. Sigma and Phi have the ability to retain memories when they jump between timelines....and apparently I can decode some codes and the zero bomb now. Its gotten very interesting in the last 10 minutes...until it crashed and I had to restart an hour of work....oh well.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Exciting is the right word, once your start to realise what the game is driving towards, it just gets better and better I think.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Treehugger » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 am

It definitely got better and better.....but I'm at the end of this route its been playing for about 2 hours.....its only one block of novel. I want to just bloody skip it, but it keeps giving valuable backstory and info so I can't. Maybe it because I been staring at this small screen for too long.

Edit: Just beat it..and wow that ending all the time shit gave me a headache, but I think I got most of it. Though I keep confusing the timelines.

Wait theirs another ending okay...oh snap. Can't wait for Part 3

Edit 1: and their was an ending after the other ending and now I'm just looking up a fucking summary.

I just noticed I need to collect all the files to get the platinum so in an hour or two I should have it
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Treehugger » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:33 pm

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs/games/01.html

At Tokyo Game Show they showed quite a few games coming out. I don't know how many of these games are coming to the west.

I know OdinSphere HD Remaster is coming out next year. It has a different name
Also same developer Vanillaware showed off a new upcoming game 13 sentinel aegis rim. Which looks like it will be amazing. Sci Fi pacific rim in a high school setting?

Steins;Gate 0 was also shown. With Steins;gate just coming over a few weeks ago I hope this one comes as well.

Also Gravity Daze ( Gravity Rush remastered) is coming to the PS4, and they announced Gravity Daze 2. Personally I didn't really enjoy the first one, but I know some people wanted it and now its coming. Though right now it says PS4 exclusive with no mention of the Vita.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Unfortunately, Broforce for the Vita has been cancelled but it is still coming to PS4.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation Vita