Upcoming Vita Games

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby DjScribblez28 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:46 pm

I love my Vita as well, and yeah with Sony not giving it any love its doomed to die out. Thank god for the indie title and 3rd party devs that actually give the system a shot. We got RE Revelations 2 coming out in a few days so that might keep the Vita community going for a little longer.

Funny thing though, apparently one of the people over at Sony said that if they get a huge demand for a game, they'll get it ported. My question is why they never ported games people have been asking for so long? Like Bioshock, GTAV, Bloodborne, etc.

If you haven't tried out Freedom Wars I recommend it 100%
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjScribblez28

Great minds think alike, where the other minds at?
User avatar
DjScribblez28
Private
Private
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:52 pm

DjScribblez28 wrote:I love my Vita as well, and yeah with Sony not giving it any love its doomed to die out. Thank god for the indie title and 3rd party devs that actually give the system a shot. We got RE Revelations 2 coming out in a few days so that might keep the Vita community going for a little longer.

Funny thing though, apparently one of the people over at Sony said that if they get a huge demand for a game, they'll get it ported. My question is why they never ported games people have been asking for so long? Like Bioshock, GTAV, Bloodborne, etc.

If you haven't tried out Freedom Wars I recommend it 100%
I wouldn't be so quick to buy Revelations 2. I'll have a review out in a couple of days if you want more info.

Releases are dying down for the Vita, but I know there's a few upcoming Kickstarter games with Vita releases planned, so that's something at least.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Here are some upcoming Vita games, most of which are due to release this year, assuming they aren't delayed or cancelled. Games that obviously won't come out this year are Zero Escape 3 and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Quite a few I haven't listed as well so there is still a lot to look forward to.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Super Meat Boy
Volume
Broforce
Skullgirls Encore
Mighty No. 9
Rainbow Skies
Zero Escape 3
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Hyper Light Drifter
The Banner Saga
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Assault Android Cactus
Dragon Fin Soup
Nuclear Throne
Oddworld New ‘N’ Tasty
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Bastion
SteamWorld Heist
Liege
Project Phoenix
Timespinner
Severed
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Super Time Force Ultra
Supermagical
Drifter
Starbound
Fenix Rage
Foul Play
forma.8
Heroes of Loot
Legend of Raven
Darkest Dungeon
Cosmic Star Heroine
Color Guardians
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
A Virus Named Tom
Alone With You
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
Lost Dimension
Amnesia: Memories
Desert Ashes
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Inner City Kids
Action Henk
Persona 4 Dancing All Night
Energy Hook
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
Roundabout
Wild Season
NightCry
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Attack on Titan
Murasaki Mist: Akara’s Journey
DiscStorm
Jungle Rumble: Freedom, Happiness, and Bananas
Sketchcross
Luc Bernard's Reaper
Zodiac

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: UK

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Treehugger » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Here are some upcoming Vita games, most of which are due to release this year, assuming they aren't delayed or cancelled. Games that obviously won't come out this year are Zero Escape 3 and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Quite a few I haven't listed as well so there is still a lot to look forward to.


Super Meat Boy
Hyper Light Drifter
Bastion
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Dragon Fin Soup
Corpse Party: Blood Drive



Yup pretty much what I'm looking forward too. My PS Vita is seeing more action than my PS4 and PS3 combined. Currently playing Persona 4 Golden for the first time. Also Steins; Gate is coming out next week. I also have FF X and X-2 and Freedom wars still in plastic waiting to be played. Not to mention the first two Danganronpa to go through. Being a relatively new Vita owner I still have a lot of older games to go through...also need to get Soul Sacrifice as well.
User avatar
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Treehugger wrote:Yup pretty much what I'm looking forward too. My PS Vita is seeing more action than my PS4 and PS3 combined. Currently playing Persona 4 Golden for the first time. Also Steins; Gate is coming out next week. I also have FF X and X-2 and Freedom wars still in plastic waiting to be played. Not to mention the first two Danganronpa to go through. Being a relatively new Vita owner I still have a lot of older games to go through...also need to get Soul Sacrifice as well.
P4G is probably the best Vita game available. Big fan. Soul Sacrifice, I would be rather more hesitant to recommend.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:58 pm

I would recommend Zero Escape: Virtue's Last as well. Very entertaining, great story. Gravity Rush is very good too.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: UK

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Treehugger » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward?

That game is on my radar as well. I will probably play it between the two Danganronpa games


Played Gravity Rush didn't enjoy it that much. It was free with PS+ so I can't really complain.
User avatar
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:40 am

Virtue's Last Reward is really good too, I wish the previous game would get ported to the Vita.

Unit 13 is fun too, I'm going to take the opportunity to link to my review too
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=103959
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby Treehugger » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Unit 13 I believe that was a PS+ game as well. I shall give it a go especially since you said some missions can be beaten in 2-20 minutes. So I can just crank one out during breaks.
User avatar
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: Upcoming Vita Games

Postby DjScribblez28 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 pm

I honestly forgot those games were coming out this year, thought they were coming next year but hey, more games more fun.

But, as for all my vita games, Im gonna wait for a review even though I know most of them are amazing like super meat boy and Mighty No. 9
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjScribblez28

Great minds think alike, where the other minds at?
User avatar
DjScribblez28
Private
Private
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation Vita

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron