OMG HD Zombies

OMG HD Zombies

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 pm

This game is a great little time killer, and it's only £3! No platinum trophy but it's great for when you're bored.
Basically you're a sniper with a few bullets and you have to take out as many mutated zombies as you can by causing a chain reaction. Zombies will explode or fire guns as they die and trying to clear a whole level is good fun. As you go on through the game you can get various upgrades which will increase the odds of a chain reaction happening in different ways. You'll find yourself going back to earlier levels a lot in an attempt to improve on your score. Well worth a go I reckon for some good simple fun.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: OMG HD Zombies

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 pm

This is a Mini, right? I think I got this a while ago, it was fun.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby deathbynumbers » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:This is a Mini, right? I think I got this a while ago, it was fun.

I believe Shahid Kamal Ahmad got them to work on it and rerelease it as a psn vita title with trophies, same as futurlab with velocity and velocity ultra.
deathbynumbers

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:This is a Mini, right? I think I got this a while ago, it was fun.

I believe Shahid Kamal Ahmad got them to work on it and rerelease it as a psn vita title with trophies, same as futurlab with velocity and velocity ultra.
Ah, awesome. When I get a Vita I'll have to re-buy it.

Damn it Shahid, you're putting everyone else to shame
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes, they gave it the HD treatment, trophies and lots of other extra stuff. Lunch break is gone in no time.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby dazzafett » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm

This is on my to buy and play list once i have cleared some room on my Vita to be able to download it.
There is a Trophy for 20x Prestige and i don't think you can Prestige until you complete it to 100% each time so it will take some time to go all the way with it i guess.
Looks good tho!
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Return to PlayStation Vita