LBP Vita

LBP Vita

Postby dazzafett » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 pm

I just bought this and when im not playing BL2 i will be on this.
So far im very impressed and if your a fan of the previous games like me then you will love this one as well.

There are however a lot of 2-4 player things you need to do for the Trophies and due to the not being able to share your Vita you cant
do the Multiple controller trick to get them like you can on the PS3 so if anyone has the game and wants to play some with me to go through and
get all the Prize Bubbles or play some verses levels for fun then hit me up for a few games if you see me playing it.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Re: LBP Vita

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

It is a great game, I'd say it's easily one of the Vita's best games. Very impressive.
Feel free to add me, I'll help you get some of those prize bubbles if you want, if we can play at the same time.
Please check out me level if you can by the way. :mrgreen: http://vita.lbp.me/v/fmjp

Here's a pic of the level, it's not perfect but hopefully should be good fun to play.
Just don't get the remote control sackbot stuck in front of a checkpoint, hehe.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby deathbynumbers » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 am

I bought it as well Dazza. Seems like great fun, haven't played much of it yet though ;)
deathbynumbers

Postby dazzafett » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Will send you a FR Lieutenant.
Im enjoying it a lot but not finding much time to play at the moment due to Borderlands 2 on the PS3.
I fit in a few games on the train each day to work but I can't go online then. Will try and put aside some evening time at home for LBP Vita soon tho.
Will play and rate your level as well but not had a chance to build my own yet. I love that part of the game tho and had great fun making levels in LBP1&2

Be good to do some co-op with you both to get all the Prize bubbles plus also some of the Verses games for the win trophy for those as well.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby dazzafett » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Completed the Story on the way to work this morning and have done all but one Level of one of the Arcade games.
Good Fun and am going through now trying to earn 3 Stars on the Side Levels and Ace all the Story Levels. Its going to be quite hard tho i recon
as there are some tricky bits in there.
Must start looking into building my own Level as well soon.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Yes indeed, this will be a tough one to one to plat', no doubt. Not so sure I'll manage it, but I'll give it a go.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby dazzafett » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 am

Had a quick go of your Level last night LF and have to say its a dam fine level.
Certainly a bit of a challenge and will be sure to give it a proper go and leave feedback when i have time.
Have you managed to ACE it yourself yet?

Am trying to think up something to create for my main Level at the moment. Want to do something a bit different from the levels i created on LBP and LBP2
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks matey, much appreciated!
Have I been able to ace it yet? No, the boss at the end makes that very difficult, especially when he hits half health (his rate of fire increases a fair bit), although I'm sure it can be done.
I can three star it though, on a good day. :mrgreen:
I wonder if anyone else will manage that, it seems most people are unable to finish it, seems I may have put the difficulty too high.

Good luck on your level, let me know when it's published, looking forward to it.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to PlayStation Vita