This is why I Hate Call of Duty

This is why I Hate Call of Duty

Postby dahawk » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 am

:rageface:
dahawk

Re: This is why I Hate Call of Duty

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:18 am

Shotty point blank and he doesnt die . . .

I had a few moments like this when the game first came out, so I shelved it, thinking I would wait until a couple patches then pick it back up. But after reading threads and seeing videos like this, I doubt I will ever make a return. Think I made it to level 20something.

AC and BF have taken all my gaming time, which has been veeerrryyy thin lately.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaTT MaNiaC » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:52 pm

I hated MW2 (think I prestiged a couple of times) and was'nt too keen on MW3.

Again did'nt really get into it properly until the second prestige and now is my favourite COD of the series.

Some of it has to do with the players of UkHq I guess which I regularly play with but you have to be persistant and not let the rage overcome you!

We all have these moments and the game is way off being perfect but I havent found a game that can replace COD.
JaTT MaNiaC
Corporal
Corporal

Postby dahawk » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 am

JaTT MaNiaC wrote:I hated MW2 (think I prestiged a couple of times) and was'nt too keen on MW3.

Again did'nt really get into it properly until the second prestige and now is my favourite COD of the series.

Some of it has to do with the players of UkHq I guess which I regularly play with but you have to be persistant and not let the rage overcome you!

We all have these moments and the game is way off being perfect but I havent found a game that can replace COD.

I play Battlefield, blowing shit up is fun and never gets old.
dahawk

Postby LawlKitten » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm

i swear panic-knifers piss themselves everytime they do that shit. MW3 in my opinion would be so much better if melee was a 2 hit kill, or maybe it acted almost like a stun grenade. like you hit them with your gun and get get dazed and shit. :evil:
LawlKitten
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Pauly » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 am

dahawk wrote:
JaTT MaNiaC wrote:I hated MW2 (think I prestiged a couple of times) and was'nt too keen on MW3.

I play Battlefield, blowing shit up is fun and never gets old.

^ This.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby Ricco » Sun May 06, 2012 5:19 am

LawlKitten wrote:i swear panic-knifers piss themselves everytime they do that shit. MW3 in my opinion would be so much better if melee was a 2 hit kill, or maybe it acted almost like a stun grenade. like you hit them with your gun and get get dazed and shit. :evil:

the best part is that the knife is still a 1 hit kill even with a balistic vest on
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby goob876 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Every time i decide to play MW3 because i haven't played in a while, I join a game and something like this happens to me. Then i remember just how much the game pisses me off and i quit.

It's the same story with Black ops too. I join a game and i see enemy dogs and chopper gunners, the #1 player on my team has 6 kills and the #1 player on the other team has 60 kills. I shoot 50 bullets into an enemy, he turns around and kills me with 1 bullet. Another time, my friend got knifed from 10 meters away after he shot an entire magazine into the enemy, he got so pissed that he uploaded it into his file share and showed it to me.

FUCK, THIS POST GOT ME ANGRY AT CoD AGAIN!
PSN: goob876
goob876
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby Ricco » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

goob876 wrote:Every time i decide to play MW3 because i haven't played in a while, I join a game and something like this happens to me. Then i remember just how much the game pisses me off and i quit.

It's the same story with Black ops too. I join a game and i see enemy dogs and chopper gunners, the #1 player on my team has 6 kills and the #1 player on the other team has 60 kills. I shoot 50 bullets into an enemy, he turns around and kills me with 1 bullet. Another time, my friend got knifed from 10 meters away after he shot an entire magazine into the enemy, he got so pissed that he uploaded it into his file share and showed it to me.

FUCK, THIS POST GOT ME ANGRY AT CoD AGAIN!

Im allready thinking about selling MW3 hahaha,im having way too much fun anyway with Assassins Creed and other games,thus ive been thinking about buying Spec Ops:The line with the money
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Return to MW3 Community Videos