PGM

PGM

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun May 11, 2014 8:03 am

You're welcome.

Image
Zombies Records
Highest Rounds in order of Map Release (W@W maps being first) - 20, 28, 34, 48, 50, 34, 48, 35, 35, 38, 34, 27, 56, 48, 70, 45
No Mans Land Record - 265 Kills (Ranked 867)
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: PGM

Postby jdot07 » Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Dude, you know damn well there is already a thread dedicated to Video Game Music so use it.
Image
PSN:Jdot07
User avatar
jdot07
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: A floating castle in the sky

Re: PGM

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun May 11, 2014 4:58 pm

jdot07 wrote:Dude, you know damn well there is already a thread dedicated to Video Game Music so use it.


I know I know.. But this is Pokemon Game Music. Specifically for the hype train. xD
Image
Zombies Records
Highest Rounds in order of Map Release (W@W maps being first) - 20, 28, 34, 48, 50, 34, 48, 35, 35, 38, 34, 27, 56, 48, 70, 45
No Mans Land Record - 265 Kills (Ranked 867)
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: PGM

Postby jdot07 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:30 pm

A7XDrumCovers wrote:
jdot07 wrote:Dude, you know damn well there is already a thread dedicated to Video Game Music so use it.


I know I know.. But this is Pokemon Game Music. Specifically for the hype train. xD


Then by that logic we should create threads for every new game coming out! So let's make this simple, use the thread dedicated to Video Game Music.
Image
PSN:Jdot07
User avatar
jdot07
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: A floating castle in the sky

Re: PGM

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm

jdot07 wrote:
A7XDrumCovers wrote:
jdot07 wrote:Dude, you know damn well there is already a thread dedicated to Video Game Music so use it.


I know I know.. But this is Pokemon Game Music. Specifically for the hype train. xD


Then by that logic we should create threads for every new game coming out! So let's make this simple, use the thread dedicated to Video Game Music.
Mod has spoken. Thread locked.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7954
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: PGM

Postby dahawk » Sun May 25, 2014 3:09 am

ninja post

User avatar
dahawk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: NY

Re: PGM

Postby dahawk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:20 am

ninja post no. 2



User avatar
dahawk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: NY


Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest