MW2 Remastered

Re: MW2 Remastered

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:41 am

God I miss sniping in MW. I was really damn good at it in MW and WaW but it just didn't feel right from MW2 onwards.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jloco11 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Jimbob1337 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:I'd play MW2, if only they left it as MW2!

I downloaded COD4 remastered as the PS+ game.......... logged in and saw loot boxes and logged off. That's not the COD4 I remember, we played MONTHS on that shit without fucking loot boxes.

Don't get me wrong, the loot system is far better than how AW, BO3 and BO4 all did their loot. But the simple fact that they felt they HAD to add loot into a game to make it profitable defies belief.

It works a lot like Infinite BS and WW2 did, where you earn currency and buy gear, or get gear out of drops. I still say that WW2 had the best CoD loot system, which is telling since SHG brought in the loot system and clearly learned from their mistakes.

The one thing I have seen is that no matter which mode you go in, the game is infested with snipers and M16 users, all running Stopping Power. Getting killed in 1-2 shots, then getting killed by a chopper 7 times is not my idea of fun.

I plan on returning this weekend to the game. Once I get my timing back, I will be kicking everyone's ass again in that game, it's like riding a bike.

I can't control jackass teammates, but I can damn sure kill everyone else with ease
jloco11

Postby Jimbob1337 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:38 pm

jloco11 wrote:
Jimbob1337 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:I'd play MW2, if only they left it as MW2!

I downloaded COD4 remastered as the PS+ game.......... logged in and saw loot boxes and logged off. That's not the COD4 I remember, we played MONTHS on that shit without fucking loot boxes.

Don't get me wrong, the loot system is far better than how AW, BO3 and BO4 all did their loot. But the simple fact that they felt they HAD to add loot into a game to make it profitable defies belief.

It works a lot like Infinite BS and WW2 did, where you earn currency and buy gear, or get gear out of drops. I still say that WW2 had the best CoD loot system, which is telling since SHG brought in the loot system and clearly learned from their mistakes.

The one thing I have seen is that no matter which mode you go in, the game is infested with snipers and M16 users, all running Stopping Power. Getting killed in 1-2 shots, then getting killed by a chopper 7 times is not my idea of fun.

I plan on returning this weekend to the game. Once I get my timing back, I will be kicking everyone's ass again in that game, it's like riding a bike.

I can't control jackass teammates, but I can damn sure kill everyone else with ease

Half expecting you to grab a ton of PGz guys to get some Mission Impossible footage for something like Operation Throwback or some shit like that.

Going back to where it all started to end it all off...
PSN: Morbuss15
YT: Jimbob1337
Jimbob1337
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sat May 11, 2019 5:30 am

MW and MW2 were the shit. I took a handful of different accounts to 10th prestige. Those were definitely the good days. Running solo in MW2 FFA matches busting boosters was a blast.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:00 pm

GoD_GraveDancer wrote:MW and MW2 were the shit. I took a handful of different accounts to 10th prestige. Those were definitely the good days. Running solo in MW2 FFA matches busting boosters was a blast.
Booster hunting in MW2 FFA was honestly the most fun I ever had playing multiplayer solo. I think I still have a video or two somewhere. It actually got me into playing FFA normally too, I only ever used to play team based modes before that.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby a3grlmreaper » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:56 am

Well I most likely stand corrected. I doubted MW2 remastered was actually going to be a thing, but now that it's confirmed the next game is Modern Warfare rebooted, MW2 remastered seems likely after Cod4 remastered was attached to infinite warfare... I expect Mw2 to do the same situation.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to Gaming News