Confirmed changes & non-changes to COD4

Re: Confirmed changes & non-changes to COD4

Postby Jimbob1337 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:00 am

Musashi1596 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:News outlets are reporting the space you'll need on your hd to install Infinite Bullshit and COD4. 130GB!!!!!! WHAT?!?!??!!?!?

Why the fuck is it that high? It's an old game remastered and a crappy new game that copies older games! They must be out of their minds to roll out some shit like that. That better be every fucking COD game on that disc ever made.
They finally had to account for the size of Captain Price's balls

There isn't a hard drive in the world that could contain Price's manliness. Or his 'tache.

And yeah, 130GB for a full game, when most games do it in 9-10 GB. Something is seriously up with it...
PSN: Morbuss15
YT: Jimbob1337
Jimbob1337
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby thebigb59 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Jimbob1337 wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:News outlets are reporting the space you'll need on your hd to install Infinite Bullshit and COD4. 130GB!!!!!! WHAT?!?!??!!?!?

Why the fuck is it that high? It's an old game remastered and a crappy new game that copies older games! They must be out of their minds to roll out some shit like that. That better be every fucking COD game on that disc ever made.
They finally had to account for the size of Captain Price's balls

There isn't a hard drive in the world that could contain Price's manliness. Or his 'tache.

And yeah, 130GB for a full game, when most games do it in 9-10 GB. Something is seriously up with it...

basically its no-one at IW or Activision have heard of the term compression
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby hnic_04 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Can't wait for this game! Also, they have switched all the gun sounds listed to the original or atlas closely resembling the original thanks to huge amounts of pissed off people. They made some other minor changes as well which it is nice to see they are listening to people's feedback and willing to change the game before releasing it.
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:27 am

I've played the campaign. Pretty cool revisiting possibly the best FPS single player game ever made. The did some great things graphic wise.
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby hnic_04 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:19 am

Ya, I was thinking of pre-ordering it digitally so I could play the campaign but I saw the 130gb and decided not to. I'm sure I'll get it soon enough though and download it while I sleep. Can't wait to play "All Ghillied Up" and all the other great missions on that game
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:10 am

Woah, I've never seen a blue person on these forums before, welcome to http://prestigegamerz.com!!
:)
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Woah, I've never seen a blue person on these forums before, welcome to http://prestigegamerz.com!!
Honestly, I can't understand it. Back in the day, when we were a lot more active, we had Moderators and Global Moderators. The former were in charge of specific sections and had blue names, and the latter had control everywhere, and had green names. As the site got quieter we had no need for micro-moderation so I made all of the active mods global, and the inactive ones regular users, including HNIC. But for some reason, it never quite took properly for him and the blue name stays to this day.

Anyway, nice to see you pop in, H. I hope you stick around for a bit.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jimbob1337 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:34 pm

I like how the remaster looks graphically, but I especially like the little nods to future events such as the secret achievement.
PSN: Morbuss15
YT: Jimbob1337
Jimbob1337
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby hnic_04 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:
Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Woah, I've never seen a blue person on these forums before, welcome to http://prestigegamerz.com!!
Honestly, I can't understand it. Back in the day, when we were a lot more active, we had Moderators and Global Moderators. The former were in charge of specific sections and had blue names, and the latter had control everywhere, and had green names. As the site got quieter we had no need for micro-moderation so I made all of the active mods global, and the inactive ones regular users, including HNIC. But for some reason, it never quite took properly for him and the blue name stays to this day.

Anyway, nice to see you pop in, H. I hope you stick around for a bit.

Thanks, nice to see this forum is still alive and with multiple originals still posting. I miss all you guys and the days when this forum was at it's most active. I'll stick around through the release of COD4 remastered, that game makes me think of everyone from here anyways.

How's it going? You still trying to get the platinum trophy for every game ever made?
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby hnic_04 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:21 pm

strange, I don't think my name was blue yesterday. It must've updated itself on my screen after I posted and I didn't notice. Anyways, thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I'll stick around for a bit ;)
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming News