Postby a3grlmreaper » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:01 am

Hell yeah! And the best part is that I'm actually still around to enjoy it :-D
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Re: Battlefront to be Unveiled Next Month

Postby a3grlmreaper » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:04 am

wolf12king wrote:
dahawk wrote:everyone knows you can only kill a hero by running them over or blowing them to hell with mines.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LmyowNROc [/youtube]

need I show more

A little old, but if I can address this clip for a moment... it is really stupid that Vader is too lazy to run.

I mean, I know its probably hard in that heavy leather suit, with robotic lungs and limbs, but come on dude... if you had picked up the pace just a little bit, you totally could've caught them.

I swear, Star Wars is one of the greatest film franchises ever.. but it has some of the worst villain concepts I've ever seen. Statistically speaking, a stormtrooper should've shot at least 1 important character by now, even if he was aiming for the unimportant character next to them.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby thebigb59 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:
wolf12king wrote:
dahawk wrote:everyone knows you can only kill a hero by running them over or blowing them to hell with mines.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LmyowNROc [/youtube]

need I show more

A little old, but if I can address this clip for a moment... it is really stupid that Vader is too lazy to run.

I mean, I know its probably hard in that heavy leather suit, with robotic lungs and limbs, but come on dude... if you had picked up the pace just a little bit, you totally could've caught them.

I swear, Star Wars is one of the greatest film franchises ever.. but it has some of the worst villain concepts I've ever seen. Statistically speaking, a stormtrooper should've shot at least 1 important character by now, even if he was aiming for the unimportant character next to them.

clearly you have never seen the A-Team, the bad guys in that couldn't hit the ground with a beach ball
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:28 pm

I don't think he's capable of running, and besides, walking makes him all the more intimidating. If he wanted to kill them surely he could just choke them from a distance.

There's a popular fan theory going around that the incompetence of the storm troopers is intentional. They're shown to be capable in most other appearances, but when the heroes are around they always shoot wide. I vaguely recall it being because there was a spy amongst the heroes and they were supposed to get away. I don't know. I don't really remember much about the series.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dahawk » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:14 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:A little old, but if I can address this clip for a moment... it is really stupid that Vader is too lazy to run.

he actually let them get away so he could track them and do this later in the episode...

dahawk

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby a3grlmreaper » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:48 pm

a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby a3grlmreaper » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:22 am

All jokes aside though, I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC, and RAM is the one aspect I don't fully understand.

If the optimization specs have 16 GBs RAM, and my machine only has 8, but the CPU and GPU are on point.. how much effect would that have?
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 am

a3grlmreaper wrote:All jokes aside though, I'm thinking about getting a gaming PC, and RAM is the one aspect I don't fully understand.

If the optimization specs have 16 GBs RAM, and my machine only has 8, but the CPU and GPU are on point.. how much effect would that have?
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:51 am

I've put a couple of hours into the beta, good fun so far. What do people think?
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming News