Dead Space 3

Dead Space 3

Postby dazzafett » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Can't wait for this one! It's going to be another epic judging by the new trailer me thinks

http://www.deadspace.com/uk?sourceid=uk ... l732601338
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Re: Dead Space 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 pm

I worry that Dead Space is moving away from its survival horror roots. Guess we'll find out.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 am

That is a worry but I have faith that they stay true to the genre as its what has made the game so successful.
I remember seeing an interview with one of the Devs awhile ago before DS2 was out and the team that make it are passionate about horror so fingers X they give us another classic.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Anyone started this yet? Got it today, just started. Several reviews seem to think it's more action oriented, and with a much lesser focus on survival horror. I bet they weren't playing on Impossible, though...
Unlockable modes seem interesting.

In just a few minutes of gameplay though, this new universal ammo system strikes me as a really bad idea. It essentially gives the same value to all types of ammo, meaning that there's no longer any point in using a weaker weapon to conserve ammo for a strong one.

Edit: After some more experimentation it doesn't seem quite the case, guess the weapons I first tried with had a very similar value. I haven't quite figured out exactly how it works though, seems inconsistent.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Dead Space