Dead Space 2 General Discussion

Re: Dead Space 2 General Discussion

Postby dazzafett » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Nooooooo! I died in the Zero bit at the end of Chapter 14! Had got past the eye poke and the first Regenerator Chase but had forgotten the dangers in the Zero G bit!!!
Time to try again LOL
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby deathbynumbers » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 am

Oh shit, I thought about that section but honestly I've never had an issue with them. Stasis everything move forwards. That one is a bit annoying as the thing is firing shit at you constantly. Hide to the left, wait for the middle one to go out and then move forwards, moving quickly to the left so you are protected by the columns (the ones spitting fire you are trying to avoid) if you got that far you'll have no trouble doing it again. That's why hc is so annoying though, you aren't that far away just think of that. If you are unsure of a section pause it, go and watch someone on YouTube do it, you'll then be familiar with all the pitfalls, flying bits especially I made sure of that as they are so easy but a slight mistake will kill you instantly. Better luck next time, keep at it you are nearly finished!
deathbynumbers

Postby dazzafett » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 am

Yesssssss! Had another try straight away and did it so the Platinum is finally mine :-)
God i was nervous on the end flying sequence and i was all over the place but i somehow managed it! Phew.
Feel that was a well earned Platinum that one. lol

Thanks for all the advice guys.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 am

Nice one Dazza, well done. Definitely a hard earned plat.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby deathbynumbers » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 am

Congratulations, I agree with mushi it's a difficult enough platinum and you have certainly earned it!
deathbynumbers

Postby dazzafett » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Cheers Guys. A very enjoyable game overall and i will probably have another Playthrough at some point to try out the Hand Cannon that i would have now unlocked.
Gonna take a break and try something else or finish off some other stuff first tho. Oh and when i get a move controller i have always got Extraction to have a go at as well.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby deathbynumbers » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:15 pm

I have move (2 Move, 1 Navi) So I am going to give it a go as well very soon, I didn't want to start anything else until I had the platinum, then I had severed to do haha think I'll have a break from Dead Space and come back to it in a week or so!
deathbynumbers

Previous

Return to Dead Space