Statistics

Statistics

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:37 am

Thought you guys might appreciate these apparently newly released statistics.

Where do you fit in?
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Statistics

Postby Arnold Sideways » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 am

I cured the Genophage, did it on insanity (which wasn't as hard as I thought it was on ME2), and was a male Shepard. I also used the two most popular squad members, Garrus and Liara, for pretty much the entire game, although I think I should have used EDI instead of Liara at times. I let Garrus win the shootout, but can't remember which out of the Quarians and Geth I saved. And Paragon FTW.

On MP I mainly use the vanguard class, or sometimes the engineer. Never used a soldier before.

Interesting that only 4% completed it on Insanity. Thought there'd be more than that, considering that you could import ME2 data and start with a level 30 character from the get go. Found that I was easily strong enough to do most areas without too much trouble, although the Kai Leng fights and the Grissom academy mission were quite hard.
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 am

I was very surprised how few have finished Insanity. Grissom was very difficult but other than that it wasn't bad.

Personally... I cured the genophage, kept everyone alive with both a male and female Shepard, using mostly Liara and either Tali or EDI I think, and saved both the Quarians and Geth. Male was Paragon, female was Renegade. I did not let Garrus win the shootout. People generally seem to consider that to be an ass thing to do, but I got the impression that Garrus was one who would want to earn a victory rather than have one handed to him.

MP I mainly use Soldiers or Adepts when not levelling another class.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby goob876 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Cured the genophage, met wrex, achieved 100% readiness, completed on insanity, got long service medal, used garrus and liara on virtually every mission, saved both quarians and geth, let garrus win, used infiltrator, chose paragon.

How is garrus not the most popular squad member? Why would anyone even think of shooting mordin (other than to see what happens)?
PSN: goob876
goob876
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 pm

goob876 wrote:Cured the genophage, met wrex, achieved 100% readiness, completed on insanity, got long service medal, used garrus and liara on virtually every mission, saved both quarians and geth, let garrus win, used infiltrator, chose paragon.

How is garrus not the most popular squad member? Why would anyone even think of shooting mordin (other than to see what happens)?
I think shooting Mordin is a necessity if you attempt to sabotage the genophage cure. I didn't use Garrus on my squad, despite him being my favourite squadmate, because keeping an Adept and Engineer balanced my party better than using an Infiltrator.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jloco11 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:04 am

I played both paragon and renegade campaigns, so I took hit both options at some point in my runthroughs.

Paragon, I cured the genophage, saved quarians and geth, and had everyone possible survive... not including those who were destined to die like Ashley/Kaidan, Thane etc.

I am currently doing a ME1 campaign and will probably run off that and do ME2 and ME3 again. I've also used every class now that I am playing as an Adept in ME1. I did Soldier, Infiltrator & Vanguard in ME2, Engineer and Sentinel in ME3.
jloco11

Return to Mass Effect