Just got ME3

Re: Just got ME3

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 am

Thanks man, good to know.
Just returned to playing the game again after a while, and I got a new sub machine gun, just a rare. It looks pretty cool, ill find out what it is another time and ill let you know. Plus I got more useless character training, since my Adepts were level 20 at the time I bought the pack.
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Re: Just got ME3

Postby jloco11 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:06 am

A7XDrumCovers wrote:Thanks man, good to know.
Just returned to playing the game again after a while, and I got a new sub machine gun, just a rare. It looks pretty cool, ill find out what it is another time and ill let you know. Plus I got more useless character training, since my Adepts were level 20 at the time I bought the pack.

Back before the game started rolling out level 4 ammo cards, we used to get character training all the time. So I promoted non-stop. Promoted every class 50 times, and probably could have been around 75 times if I kept going non-stop (or more).

The character cards were great to rank up. I would promote, play all my games and save all my credits until my classes were level 20, then promoted all 6 classes at once and bought packs. My classes would rank up so that they weren't stuck at level 1 all the time. It worked out perfect to promote very fast.
jloco11

Previous

Return to Mass Effect