Just got ME3

Re: Just got ME3

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:26 am

Should I cry? I got Geth Juggernaut and the Claymore Shotgun and the Collector Sniper in one crate :') lmfao. Well, I at least know the claymore is good. And the geth.... Oh man, ill be fucking around with him for a while.
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: Just got ME3

Postby jloco11 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 am

A7XDrumCovers wrote:Should I cry? I got Geth Juggernaut and the Claymore Shotgun and the Collector Sniper in one crate :') lmfao. Well, I at least know the claymore is good. And the geth.... Oh man, ill be fucking around with him for a while.


That class allows you to go play the highest levels since he can't be instakilled.

When you learn how to reload cancel the Claymore, it becomes an absolute monster in the game. There is debate about which shotgun is the best, but reload cancelling the Claymore makes it a major heavy hitter.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Just got ME3

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 am

jloco11 wrote:
A7XDrumCovers wrote:Should I cry? I got Geth Juggernaut and the Claymore Shotgun and the Collector Sniper in one crate :') lmfao. Well, I at least know the claymore is good. And the geth.... Oh man, ill be fucking around with him for a while.


That class allows you to go play the highest levels since he can't be instakilled.

When you learn how to reload cancel the Claymore, it becomes an absolute monster in the game. There is debate about which shotgun is the best, but reload cancelling the Claymore makes it a major heavy hitter.

I've been learning how and damn this shotty is nice! The melee is so overpowered :') but it seems to glitch a lot, where it causes the game to not show when I reload and melee and shoot and stuff. It's weird.
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: Just got ME3

Postby jloco11 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:08 pm

A7XDrumCovers wrote:
jloco11 wrote:
A7XDrumCovers wrote:Should I cry? I got Geth Juggernaut and the Claymore Shotgun and the Collector Sniper in one crate :') lmfao. Well, I at least know the claymore is good. And the geth.... Oh man, ill be fucking around with him for a while.


That class allows you to go play the highest levels since he can't be instakilled.

When you learn how to reload cancel the Claymore, it becomes an absolute monster in the game. There is debate about which shotgun is the best, but reload cancelling the Claymore makes it a major heavy hitter.

I've been learning how and damn this shotty is nice! The melee is so overpowered :') but it seems to glitch a lot, where it causes the game to not show when I reload and melee and shoot and stuff. It's weird.


Melee is nice on Bronze and silver... not so much on gold and DEFINITELY not on platinum.

Certain characters have good melee's like a Batarian, Krogan, Vorcha, AIU, new Turian, Paladin or Shadow. But when you get to gold, and have 2 banshees per round and higher healths to deal with, melee's are not used by many characters.

A few characters can be built around melee's (Krogans and Vorcha are examples). The others may have good melee powers, but should not be built around that.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Just got ME3

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 am

Ah I see. Well, I gave platinum a few tries today. Somehow I managed to die only twice and we complete the whole thing. I was using the Male Quarian.
I've started to figure out spawns and things like that too. Ive been getting into gold and using the Unlockable rare human male adept. Not bad, but not good either. Wish he had more shield, seems to be much under average.
I also got male Salarian engineer I think. Haven't given him a try yet, but he seems to be pretty similar to the humans no?
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: Just got ME3

Postby jloco11 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:51 pm

A7XDrumCovers wrote:Ah I see. Well, I gave platinum a few tries today. Somehow I managed to die only twice and we complete the whole thing. I was using the Male Quarian.
I've started to figure out spawns and things like that too. Ive been getting into gold and using the Unlockable rare human male adept. Not bad, but not good either. Wish he had more shield, seems to be much under average.
I also got male Salarian engineer I think. Haven't given him a try yet, but he seems to be pretty similar to the humans no?


There is a difference in completing platinum, and being comfortable to play and not be carried. Platinum is all about having characters that can produce damage, otherwise you spend most of the game running around as opposed to attacking enemies.

Only a handful of characters are platinum viable.

Salarian Engineer has the decoy power which used to be perfect to play against Geth. People used him to farm for credits because the character was easy to distract Geth with. Now he's obsolete since the decoy is worthless. The reset of his powers are fairly worthless as well compared to others in the game.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Just got ME3

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 am

Yea true, that's why I gave the Geth Jugg a try. Much easier!
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: Just got ME3

Postby jloco11 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 am

Bioware announced no more balance changes or patches officially... so that means the game will remain in tact the way it is.

Including the infamous rocket glitch!
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Just got ME3

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:08 am

jloco11 wrote:Bioware announced no more balance changes or patches officially... so that means the game will remain in tact the way it is.

Including the infamous rocket glitch!

........ I need to find this glitch on the Internet.
User avatar
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 am
Location: Canada

Re: Just got ME3

Postby jloco11 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:17 pm

A7XDrumCovers wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Bioware announced no more balance changes or patches officially... so that means the game will remain in tact the way it is.

Including the infamous rocket glitch!

........ I need to find this glitch on the Internet.


Not hard to find... just do a search on Mass Effect 3 rocket glitch and look for the most recent posting of them all.

Since Bioware attempted to patch this 6 times and failed, there will be a number of ways to do the glitch but some of them will be fixed. The other issue is that it needs to be done off host on consoles only, PC doesn't work.

And do it in a group or party.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

PreviousNext

Return to Mass Effect

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron