Mass Effect 3 trailer

Mass Effect 3 trailer

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Just downloaded it off the Store. Looks incredible, really looking forward to it.

Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mass Effect 3 trailer

Postby nemsis66 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Saw this a while back and i have to say it looks good but its all cinimatics
nemsis66
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby jloco11 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Will be interesting to see how Earth looks in 2185! It will be a Game of the Year candidate right next to Uncharted 3.

I wonder how they'll "reset" Shephard this time. Obviously ME2 he dies, so they already used up that angle. It's like Kratos who kept having to go through bullshit to be de-ranked at the start of each GOW game.

Predictions for ME3:

Ashley/Aidan will return... Miranda won't as a playable character.

Garrus & Tali, Thane will be back as usable characters.

Jack, Grunt, Zaeed, Kasumi & Samara will not return. Not quite sure about Legion or Mordin.

Jacob will die (they need a dramatic death, he seems the likely choice since he was just filler in the last game)

The trailer is the final scene of the game, and we'll be spending the entire game trying to get back to Earth.

Geth & Rachni will help in the final fight if you saved them in the previous 2 games.

The Yahg will have their own centric mission where we need to visit their planet for some reason. Can't imagine our only contact with them would be a foreshadowing DLC without follow through. They'll be in the game, or their own DLC pack.
jloco11

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm

One thing I should point out, Shepard has the capacity to die in the end but it's preventable. He was alive when my game ended.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Mass Effect