PGz v. Youtube Raid Speed Run Challenge 1/24/15

Re: PGz v. Youtube Raid Speed Run Challenge 1/24/15

Postby deathbynumbers » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm

That vog time is very impressive. Can't complain myself though as that was the third time I've competed it fully on any difficulty. Congratulations to the yt team.
deathbynumbers

Postby jloco11 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:46 am

Sonwon wrote:do we post the HFC for winning the challenge here or will there be another thread?

You can send them to this thread... once I have all 5, I will do a whole week of HFC videos.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:46 am

deathbynumbers wrote:That vog time is very impressive. Can't complain myself though as that was the third time I've competed it fully on any difficulty. Congratulations to the yt team.

I still think you've done it more... even with Iranians or whoever you play with :mrgreen:
jloco11

Postby TheHaymaker87 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:23 am

Trying to figure out if I should send something in to make Jloco rage and suffer or something he'll enjoy.
TheHaymaker87
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby deathbynumbers » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:56 am

jloco11 wrote:
deathbynumbers wrote:That vog time is very impressive. Can't complain myself though as that was the third time I've competed it fully on any difficulty. Congratulations to the yt team.

I still think you've done it more... even with Iranians or whoever you play with :mrgreen:

Lol no I haven't. I've competed elements though, first full raid was with you, second with some lfg guys, that was my third full completion and the only time I've fully finished a hard raid. My grimoire says I've competed it 6 times, because I've solely completed atheon on hard once with lfg people and twice with people from here. I did a hard raid all the way up to atheon a few weeks ago but the lfg group couldn't kill atheon. I had people from here try and help but my lfg random made it impossible. I've also killed just the templar on hard twice with lfg people but only sniping.
deathbynumbers

Postby Sonwon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ64hdnHiOM
Heres my entry. had to edit it because for some reason the time kept saying 10:01
Sonwon
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Did the YouTube team have a person with a G'horn dead long enough that he could make chips and salsa during the Templar fight?
If not, that's why they did it quicker.

And there should have been a time penalty for using any of the techniques that we used.

At least DBN got done his 3rd hard raid ever and only managed to kill me twice. lol
Strafing during the Templar fight, that's a new one.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 pm

I don't know what I'm doing. That was my third full raid on any difficulty. And only the second time I've faced the templar on the ground, first was on normal. I think I killed you on crota too, didn't I push you into a pit?

I'm almost certain I didn't push you on the cliff though on vog unless I was lagging lol

I only died twice during the whole thing, both times on vog. I heard you saying dbn doesn't know what he's doing over here, that just made me panic. Probably why I was strafing. What was I supposed to be doing btw I still have no idea.
deathbynumbers

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:29 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:I don't know what I'm doing. That was my third full raid on any difficulty. And only the second time I've faced the templar on the ground, first was on normal. I think I killed you on crota too, didn't I push you into a pit?

I'm almost certain I didn't push you on the cliff though on vog unless I was lagging lol

I only died twice during the whole thing, both times on vog. I heard you saying dbn doesn't know what he's doing over here, that just made me panic. Probably why I was strafing. What was I supposed to be doing btw I still have no idea.

You were supposed to be stopping the Templar from teleporting with your bubble titan.
Which I don't understand why that was even an option, bad enough I knew you hardly did the raid, then that's what J wanted you to do, without explaining to you, prior, what you had to do.
Then you decided during the Templar fight that running around, when 75% of us, are firing rocket, was a good option. Just wrong place, wrong time and you were basically a noob on our team of people that have done it 100 times together.

Na, you made me eat my own rocket twice.
Both on Crota and VOG. I now know, just to stay away from you.
I went to fire a rocket on Crota, at the pile of enemies chewing on you during the lamps, you decided you wanted to veer straight at me instead of going towards the lamp. HAHA

It also took like 3 minutes for everyone to get to the correct side for the oracle fight, not sure if people needed a map to where the right side is actually located.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Even now though, I don't know how I stop the templar from teleporting with my bubble titan. Stand on something I guess but I don't know what. I've only done crota three times too LOL
deathbynumbers

PreviousNext

Return to Community Events