Re: 4th of July COD weekend

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:37 pm

As a result of this event about 15 new accounts were created :lol:
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:One issue I realize I'll encounter in these COD games.
Because it's not Ghosts that has dedicated servers which can hold my international connection.
I'll have to connect to your internet because of the shitty peer to peer connection.
LOL

I feel ya
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby SmellyUndies » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Mi2Lethal wrote:
Because it's not Ghosts that has dedicated servers which can hold my international connection.
I'll have to connect to your internet because of the shitty peer to peer connection.
LOL

I feel ya

Huh, you're an aussie aye? Learning moar things in PGz by the day.
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:
Mi2Lethal wrote:
LOL

I feel ya

Huh, you're an aussie aye? Learning moar things in PGz by the day.

Looks like we are living in the middle of fucking nowhere, hahah.
Regarding the event, I will see how connections are by playing a match of MW3. If not good i will just watch the World Cup.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby SmellyUndies » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm

I partied up with them and realized in order to hit a target, I had to aim ahead of them or otherwise in that 0.25 seconds it takes me to relay my input I'd miss, So I decided to do the smartest thing possible on my connection....

SNIPE! Got the killcam and if we had needed 2 kills to win I would have ended with a collateral killcam.
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Postby jloco11 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 am

Well that was certainly..... uh fun I guess! Playing with friends is always the main fun with COD games, but the game itself is like beating your head in with a hammer.

W@W was unplayable online so we did a 4 person co-op campaign.

BO1 was at times unplayable, but I did manage to get some decent footage. However, the stupidity of not letting you see your stats until level 13 is fucking absurd! I'm starting each video with my COD stats, and since I prestiged in BO1 for a MW3 token, I was only level 4. Had to play for about 2 hours before I could see my stats.

MW2 was the usually awfulness of noob tubes. Only once I needed to bust out my pro pipes against idiots. For the most part I was running ACR & UMP.

MW3 was just dreadful. We played private lobbies since there were so many people, and then eventually normal games when we had 6 players instead of the 10 in the open lobby. I couldn't get anything going in either setup. As host of the private games, I had no hit detection. In MP, no hit detection again and it was the same problem... the longer I played, the worse it got.

Still probably need some COD4 footage, but I am sure that is a game pretty much anyone will join at this point. It's a classic that still plays better than all the shit that came after it.
jloco11

Previous

Return to Community Events