Re: Mission Impossible Volunteers

Postby Ricco » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Somebody just unleashed the beast...
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby blackman135 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:30 pm

jloco11 wrote:It's official... I need volunteers! Here are the details.

Game: Mass Effect 3 Co-op
When: Saturday 8/3 from 12pm EST - until whenever I get this fucker done (you do the math in your timezone).
How: Anyone that has Mass Effect 3 that will be online at the time.

Here's the scoop. For my idea, I REALLY would like EpicPineapple to be a part of the team. But if Pineapple isn't available, then I would like someone to volunteer to create an EpicPineapple type name (his PSN is actually NinjaPineapple1) and pretend to be Pineapple for the mission.

The other 2 players can use their own names, but the 4th player has to be some kind of Pineapple name if I can't get the real EP.

We will be facing Reapers, on Platinum preferrably, Gold if we're not a high ranked enough team.

We'll play as a team for 8 waves. At the end of the 8th wave, I will LEAVE the room (so obviously I can't host the rooms as well), so people will be playing wave 9 with only 3 people.

I'll come back into the room for wave 10, and I NEED to get the 4 targets as the final mission. I want to rocket all 4 Banshees to complete the mission, and we need a full extraction.

If you volunteer to create a Pineapple name, send me a message on PSN so I can add you for Saturday's festivities. I also suggest if you do create a new name, to at least rank up your character a bit to carry a little weight of your own in the room.

When all goes according to plan, EpicPineapple will be rewarded with his own HFC video that he will be free to submit :-D

if you need voice overs for any mission impossible or videos tell me im good at changing my voice to make different accents
blackman135
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby jloco11 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

blackman135 wrote:

When: Saturday 8/3 from 12pm EST - until whenever I get this fucker done (you do the math in your timezone).

Here's the scoop. For my idea, I REALLY would like EpicPineapple to be a part of the team. But if Pineapple isn't available, then I would like someone to volunteer to create an EpicPineapple type name (his PSN is actually NinjaPineapple1) and pretend to be Pineapple for the mission.

The other 2 players can use their own names, but the 4th player has to be some kind of Pineapple name if I can't get the real EP.

We will be facing Reapers, on Platinum preferrably, Gold if we're not a high ranked enough team.

We'll play as a team for 8 waves. At the end of the 8th wave, I will LEAVE the room (so obviously I can't host the rooms as well), so people will be playing wave 9 with only 3 people.

I'll come back into the room for wave 10, and I NEED to get the 4 targets as the final mission. I want to rocket all 4 Banshees to complete the mission, and we need a full extraction.

If you volunteer to create a Pineapple name, send me a message on PSN so I can add you for Saturday's festivities. I also suggest if you do create a new name, to at least rank up your character a bit to carry a little weight of your own in the room.

When all goes according to plan, EpicPineapple will be rewarded with his own HFC video that he will be free to submit :-D

if you need voice overs for any mission impossible or videos tell me im good at changing my voice to make different accents

Good to know... I might need a Swahili accent in my next videos. Or possibly Ocracoke to really show some authenticity!
jloco11

Postby blackman135 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:03 pm

jloco11 wrote:
blackman135 wrote:

Good to know... I might need a Swahili accent in my next videos. Or possibly Ocracoke to really show some authenticity!

ok cool
blackman135
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Community Events