Uncharted 3 Open Lobby - 5/11

Re: Uncharted 3 Open Lobby - 5/11

Postby HAYTRED » Mon May 06, 2013 12:54 pm

well, at least the people that are signing up for the UC3 open lobby are smarter than the morons that signed up for the GT5 open lobby.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:15 pm

And for those who plan on playing co-op all week, sending me a message on PSN!

Like an ass I hit that legacy crap and basically prestiged myself back to level 1. I need to re-rank up all over again quickly this week, and working with friends is always the best way to do it.
jloco11

Postby The-Meta » Mon May 06, 2013 3:42 pm

PSN: juscyle
The-Meta
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby natman214 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:57 pm

My PSN is natman214 :D
natman214
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby mahaffy » Tue May 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Be nice about my mic Loco... I felt so lonely when we played GT5 and you all muted me.
The reason it's so weird, is that i use a camera, the one I got with PS move i think.
I broke my headset some time ago, ehm, with a vacuum cleaner.
mahaffy
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby jloco11 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:01 pm

mahaffy wrote:Be nice about my mic Loco... I felt so lonely when we played GT5 and you all muted me.
The reason it's so weird, is that i use a camera, the one I got with PS move i think.

You do realize, that every time you justify what happened, it makes the story even funnier, right?

BTW, I need to get you, EpicPineapple and Goob into a Mass Effect 3 lobby. I can see an Impossible Mission occurring from this event.
jloco11

Postby Ricco » Tue May 07, 2013 6:13 pm

jloco11 wrote:
mahaffy wrote:Be nice about my mic Loco... I felt so lonely when we played GT5 and you all muted me.

You do realize, that every time you justify what happened, it makes the story even funnier, right?

BTW, I need to get you, EpicPineapple and Goob into a Mass Effect 3 lobby. I can see an Impossible Mission occurring from this event.

Lol, just a few minutes ago I wanted to say in your last MI episode to make another one because they are so funny and you haven't made one in a long time :-D
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby mahaffy » Wed May 08, 2013 12:44 am

jloco11 wrote:

Well at least we can have some fun with it then!
- I promised myself never to play with EP again, but I'll do it for the MI series. I don't know who Goob is. But if he's any near as shit as EP, I reckon I'll be the hero of the MI.
mahaffy
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby jloco11 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm

mahaffy wrote:
jloco11 wrote:

- I promised myself never to play with EP again, but I'll do it for the MI series. I don't know who Goob is. But if he's any near as shit as EP, I reckon I'll be the hero of the MI.

I reckon the 3 of you will need to cheese your way through some ME to survive!

Goob is another PGz poster banned from the HFC videos from breaking rules. So between those 2 and you, and I have the 3 stooges of HFC videos that don't follow the rules! Perfect for the MI series :-D
jloco11

Postby mahaffy » Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

jloco11 wrote:
mahaffy wrote:
jloco11 wrote:

I reckon the 3 of you will need to cheese your way through some ME to survive!

Goob is another PGz poster banned from the HFC videos from breaking rules. So between those 2 and you, and I have the 3 stooges of HFC videos that don't follow the rules! Perfect for the MI series :-D

Tbf! I actually didn't think that putting a message in the beginning of a video was a rule. I really thought my video was 100% legit! I even won both races! There was actually some good action!
- Anyways, I get your point, it could be fun as fuck. :mrgreen:
mahaffy
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

PreviousNext

Return to Community Events