MADD_ROCKER HUNT

Party up with fellow gamers or organise challenges.

Re: MADD_ROCKER HUNT

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 am

Joint winners for this one, congratulations to

[size=200:1zgigaov]Lukavelic[/size] Image and [size=200:1zgigaov]JunkyJunker[/size]Image both with 12 madd_rocker kills
and in a very close 3rd place with 11 kills [size=150:1zgigaov]CherryDrop[/size]

Very well played Madd_Rocker and thanks to everyone who took part.

greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dahawk » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:13 am

sounds like i missed some fun.
Good job Luke and Junky!
dahawk

Postby jessica101 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:01 pm

It was a good hunt, Seelow was a bit too big though I think. Well done to the joint winners - first time we\'ve had that :thumbright:

Thanks to Shane for recording the hunts, it\'ll be good to see the final result when you\'ve had time to post them :D

For all of you pointing out \'there\'s someone on the other side with Rocker\', yes, of course, it was Shane taping it 8) . I didn\'t have enough voice to mention it, but I was hoping some would figure it out lol.
jessica101
Major 2
Major 2

Postby cherrydrop1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Yay was really good at the Rocker hunt, and yay i came 2nd in theory if there are two ppl at 1st :woo:
cherrydrop1
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby GlennBacca » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 pm

[quote="Jessica101":3dz7agi0]For all of you pointing out \'there\'s someone on the other side with Rocker\', yes, of course, it was Shane taping it 8) . I didn\'t have enough voice to mention it, but I was hoping some would figure it out lol.[/quote]

If you\'re reffering to Cliffside where one of us suddenly swapped team for a bit...eh...that was me. Sorry, I got a little bored :lol:
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby shamos98 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Bear in mind that this is my first attempt at hosting AND taping these events so there were a few issues. Namely, I didn\'t set the spectator mode to free so I could either follow Jess or fly around the map like Superman and fumble into things. So my apologies but I did the best I could with what I had. I\'m learning as I go.

-edit- It seems I also missed the top scorers because I didn\'t think to scroll up at the end of the game, I\'m not used to having over 10 people to a side. Sorry for that folks.

[youtube:3htvby9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZbWyAZwzzU[/youtube:3htvby9w]

[youtube:3htvby9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4nL9vy9REw[/youtube:3htvby9w]

[youtube:3htvby9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuOMEgrGSNA[/youtube:3htvby9w]
shamos98
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby motley-c » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

good attempt m8. i enjoyed the hunt,found it a good laugh
motley-c
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Postby madd_rocker » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Good hunt to all hunters and congrats to Lukavelic and JunkyJunker, and surprised with CherryDrop - you got some game girl. I did notice somebody on my team on Cliffside and I just used them as a distraction, seen them going one way and I went the other way. I admit, Seelow was a little too big, but it was diverse terrain and I thought it would be a challenge with tanks, for I wasn\'t and didn\'t use them and the people that did were slowed up. One more point, I have to watch the videos, because some of you made some pretty darn good shots with the pistols and acknowledge you for skill with the lesser weapon.

Good head shots Luka, Junky, JDot, and Cherry. I tried to be as aggressive of a hunted as I could without to much camping and thanks for the good trun-out, it shows that we are a fun gaming community.

Shane, thank you for a good first attempt at recording.
madd_rocker
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby GlennBacca » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:07 pm

[quote="madd_rocker":24jzwnlf]I did notice somebody on my team on Cliffside and I just used them as a distraction, seen them going one way and I went the other way.[/quote]

It was me...sorry \'bout that.
The maps were a little too big for me, and it was only for about a minute anyway. And I used the same set up as the hunters too, was a good laugh for me.
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby cherrydrop1 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 pm

LOL thanks Rocker, was a good laugh and my first ever hunt so was pleased to make the 2nd place (in theory) :)

And Shamos it\'s all good and enjoyed watching the vids. Well done :woo:
cherrydrop1
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

PreviousNext

Return to WaW Community Events