UkHq vs MWFF

Party up with fellow gamers or organise challenges.

Re: UkHq vs MWFF

Postby dazzafett » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Playing our games against UKHQ were a lot of fun. I am sure everyone will admit that they were perhaps a lot closer than maybe people expected.

It would have been easy for me to have not picked HQ in W@W on the basis that this was always likely to be the hardest game to win but for me it was never an option as its the mode i like playing most and i was looking forward to the challenge.

I didnt pick HQ on MW for one reason alone tho. Myself and fgs do not know the maps due to very little game time on MW so with not knowing where we were going with the objective always moving we would never have been able to put up a realistic challenge which you have to admit would also mean less fun for you. Instead i went with Dom and S&D on the basis that the Objectives are fixed spots in the hope that we would put up a stronger challenge for you. I personally thought i did well on S&D and although i play the mode a lot on W@W that was actually the first ever time i have ever played it on MW.
Yes arranging some games in the future would be good and will be very enjoyable.

I will leave you know to carry on arranging your UKHQ v MWFF match LOL
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby greasedupbadger » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 pm

[quote="jack_t_lad":18pqi0d3]Does MWFF still exist as half of them do not play WaW?[/quote]

We\'re still here, [size=200:18pqi0d3]MWFF will never die![/size] Except maybe in the match and then probably quite often :roll:

If need be me and Kr1s will play 2v4 but hopefully we can pick up a couple of mercs to help us out. Sunday night will probably be the next time im available for this one.

greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kr1s74 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 pm

2 v 4 sounds like fair odds to me! :shock:

I\'m fine for Sunday evening also.
kr1s74
Administrator
Administrator

Postby haydnexport » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm

I can\'t do sunday until 9 at the earliest , and maybe not as i might have to work late
http://haydnexport.mybrute.com
haydnexport
Colonel 2
Colonel 2

Postby kr1s74 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Any evening after 6.30 is good for me, and usually any time at the weekend as long as it\'s pm on a Sunday!
kr1s74
Administrator
Administrator

Postby haydnexport » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Wednesday to saturday is best for me
http://haydnexport.mybrute.com
haydnexport
Colonel 2
Colonel 2

Previous

Return to WaW Community Events