UkHq vs MWFF

Party up with fellow gamers or organise challenges.

UkHq vs MWFF

Postby pachatc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi

Please could MWFF post when they are available to play our games on WAW and MW this week?

UkHq should be available wed - saturday

Cheers
pachatc
Force Colonel
Force Colonel

Re: UkHq vs MWFF

Postby haydnexport » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 pm

i can make any night after 9, just need notice as i do overtime sometimes.
http://haydnexport.mybrute.com
haydnexport
Colonel 2
Colonel 2

Postby jack_t_lad » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Does MWFF still exist as half of them do not play WaW?

In fact does this league still exist? - it seems to me that it is only three UK based teams that are in it now
jack_t_lad

Postby dazzafett » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm

[quote="jack_t_lad":1dtd16nb]Does MWFF still exist as half of them do not play WaW?

In fact does this league still exist? - it seems to me that it is only three UK based teams that are in it now[/quote]

I was wondering the same Jak?
I dont want to hijack this thread but we should really get confirmation from everyone on all teams that they are still interested and that the Leagues are still a go and will not just fall by the wayside before people waste too much time in trying to arrange matches when the leagues will not get completed.

I know LAG! as a team are up for playing any other team that wants to play against us on a regular basis just for fun and dont really need the league to be running to do this.
Ive enjoyed all the games ive been involved in so far tho so it would be a shame if the leagues do die before they are completed. :(
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby haydnexport » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm

ye, i\'m pretty sure gosu has sold his w@w on ebay
haydnexport
Colonel 2
Colonel 2

Postby pappasmurf22 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 pm

ill merc for mwff if needed.
pappasmurf22
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby jack_t_lad » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 pm

[quote="DazzaFett":vx6g4d7b][quote="jack_t_lad":vx6g4d7b]Does MWFF still exist as half of them do not play WaW?

In fact does this league still exist? - it seems to me that it is only three UK based teams that are in it now[/quote]

I know LAG! as a team are up for playing any other team that wants to play against us on a regular basis just for fun and dont really need the league to be running to do this.
Ive enjoyed all the games ive been involved in so far tho so it would be a shame if the leagues do die before they are completed.  :([/quote]

To be honest Dazza I really enjoyed the games against Lag (both playing and spectating) so maybe we should arrange little random matches everynow and then outside of the league structure we can up the team numbers to 6v6 and cycle through all the different game modes. We will still get outr fix of friendly yet competetive competition and ultimatley just have a bit of a laugh - matches against people you know are always better than public ones.
jack_t_lad

Postby haydnexport » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 pm

[quote="jack_t_lad":qubjgyj7][quote="DazzaFett":qubjgyj7][quote="jack_t_lad":qubjgyj7]Does MWFF still exist as half of them do not play WaW?

Ive enjoyed all the games ive been involved in so far tho so it would be a shame if the leagues do die before they are completed.  :([/quote]

To be honest Dazza I really enjoyed the games against Lag (both playing and spectating) so maybe we should arrange little random matches everynow and then outside of the league structure we can up the team numbers to 6v6 and cycle through all the different game modes. We will still get outr fix of friendly yet competetive competition and ultimatley just have a bit of a laugh - matches against people you know are always better than public ones.[/quote]

great idea jack , but i reckon they have no chance at all if we have 6 lol
haydnexport
Colonel 2
Colonel 2

Postby jack_t_lad » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

[quote="HaydnExport":cp8jjhgr]

great idea jack , but i reckon they have no chance at all if we have 6 lol[/quote]

Let\'s face it UkHq are very competetive but we enjoy these matches and have a laugh in the process so why not get like minded people from here who are up for the challenge and have a few random matches (even ones out of our comfort zone such as the HC S&D ones that turned out to be alot of fun). Then we could just randomise the teams and merc it up for a bit of a laugh.
jack_t_lad

Postby pachatc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm

[quote="jack_t_lad":exvndqla][quote="DazzaFett":exvndqla][quote="jack_t_lad":exvndqla]Does MWFF still exist as half of them do not play WaW?

To be honest Dazza I really enjoyed the games against Lag (both playing and spectating) so maybe we should arrange little random matches everynow and then outside of the league structure we can up the team numbers to 6v6 and cycle through all the different game modes. We will still get outr fix of friendly yet competetive competition and ultimatley just have a bit of a laugh - matches against people you know are always better than public ones.[/quote]

Agreed.
pachatc
Force Colonel
Force Colonel

Next

Return to WaW Community Events