Coming soon on iPhone - Trucks & Skulls

Coming soon on iPhone - Trucks & Skulls

Postby Gosu360 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am

Angry Birds. We've all heard of it. Even people you wouldn't expect to play it, play it. Like my next door neighbour, who's blind and has no hands. You see, the Angry Bird's brand name is HUGE. It's a worldwide phenomena. On the iPhone alone the game has surpassed 10 MILLION paid downloads. Wait, there's more. Angry Birds Halloween Edition was released over the Halloween period, and smashed through the 1 MILLION paid downloads barrier in it's first week.

"Hey? I thought this article was about 'Trucks & Skulls' Why all the Angry Birds talk??"

Trucks & Skulls is the forthcoming game for the iPhone and iPad from Appy Entertainment. The game is a launching physics puzzler, like Angry Birds, but instead of firing cute little birds, in Trucks & Skulls you will be firing "NITRO-BURNING MONSTER TRUCKS into piles of GIANT SKULLS!"

From the Appy blogg - "Join the INSANE STUNT CIRCUS on the TOUR OF DOOM, demolishing steel fortresses on Hell’s Highway, The Haunted Wastelands, and Industrial Armageddon. Rev up your engines and launch your trucks from the Screamstrip Ramp, then tap the screen to make them pull stunts and EXPLODE as they crash into buildings and scaffolds to destroy lurking, leering skulls."

Trucks & Skulls has been submitted to Apple, and Appy are estimating the game will be in the App store around November 18th. 6 trucks, over 100 levels of heavy metal mayhem and a fully featured level designer on the iPad version. The game is Game Center compatible and has plenty of achievements to earn and keep the Achievement whore's amongst us happy.

There are thousands upon thousands of games in the Apple App Store. This game will stand out from the crowd. It's made by Appy. We know it will be good.

Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Re: Coming soon on iPhone - Trucks & Skulls

Postby x_armenia_x » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:23 am

Sounds amazing! me want
x_armenia_x
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby Emmo2gee » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:23 pm

You can't write for shit, can you? :D
Emmo2gee
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby junkyjunker » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 pm

I love Angry Birds and if this was on the droid market I'd definitely download it!

The Droid needs better game makers for the market if they want it to expand to that of the apple store!
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Looks great, can always count on a good product from Appy. Shame I won't be able to play it :D
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Mobile Gaming