Some good campaign footage

Re:Some good campaign footage

Postby junkyjunker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:20 pm

They are roughly the same distance but the elevation seemed a bit different.

Yeah there was a lot of sway from that position. I\'m just hoping they add the little things like dialing in... would be cool to have all the extras added in of having to turn the dials.

You kinda have that in CoD4 sniping mission.
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby gjballer35 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 pm

junkyjunker wrote:They are roughly the same distance but the elevation seemed a bit different.

Yeah there was a lot of sway from that position. I\'m just hoping they add the little things like dialing in... would be cool to have all the extras added in of having to turn the dials.

not really they just tell u to aim to compensate for the wind and stuff and hope it hits the target. Yeah I dont think there has been a game in sp where u get to dial in ur distances like they actually would. They could do it easily by having the spotter tell u how many clicks u would need.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Postby junkyjunker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

gjballer35 wrote:
junkyjunker wrote:They are roughly the same distance but the elevation seemed a bit different.

not really they just tell u to aim to compensate for the wind and stuff and hope it hits the target. Yeah I dont think there has been a game in sp where u get to dial in ur distances like they actually would. They could do it easily by having the spotter tell u how many clicks u would need.

That\'s what I meant, you kinda get to do it in CoD4 but it\'s half assed.

I wouldn\'t mind having the spotter tell me the details and firing once... missing and having to adjust after the shot. Could be fun
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Medal of Honor