Warfighter platinum diffuclty

Warfighter platinum diffuclty

Postby gigitygigity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm

OK, I just finished the campaign on hard, which I thought was pretty hard TBH. Obviously not impossible but quiet aggravating at times as my Tier One team mates would let an enemy run thru them seemingly oblivious to his presence and shoot me in the face. TBH for elite soldiers they're crap shots.

Anyway, I finished the campaign and have now unlocked 2 more levels of difficulty. Wow, all of which need to be completed to get the platinum trophy. Meaning a minimum of 3 playthrus on the 3 most difficult levels? Yikes! Also there is a trophy for getting thru one of the hardcore combat missions without dying. I couldn't even manage that on hard FFS.

Plus there is all the MP trophies which will take a great deal of time and patience.

All and all, I reckon this platinum trophy must be one of the hardest to obtain for any PFS.

I'd love to know if anyone here has got it yet and if so WOW!
gigitygigity

Re: Warfighter platinum diffuclty

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:35 pm

And just like that I'm suddenly interested in MoH.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gigitygigity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:And just like that I'm suddenly interested in MoH.

I wouldn't unless they fix the MP. You have to play a lot of that to get those trophies and it's so freakin buggy.

A new one a few minutes ago. Playing a match and the screen isn't drawing properly. I get theses big white spaces that take up half the screen. Looks like someone has stuck a piece of A4 paper on my TV direct in my line of sight.
gigitygigity

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Ah, so it's one of those merciless grinders as opposed to actual difficulty. When will devs learn...

As for the draw distance, that sounds like a pretty serious bug. They'd better be quick about patching things.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gigitygigity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:Ah, so it's one of those merciless grinders as opposed to actual difficulty. When will devs learn...

As for the draw distance, that sounds like a pretty serious bug. They'd better be quick about patching things.

It's a bit of both to be fair. The last 2 levels will be very tricky to complete in the SP and the trophy for getting the Apache Helicopter in the MP will be as difficult as the Cruise missile in the last, maybe even more so. The new map don't really lead too longevity.
gigitygigity

Return to Medal of Honor