Atlas Patch Giveaway

Atlas Patch Giveaway

Postby Duhstee » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-CX0dZ ... ature=plcp As stated in the video you have a chance to win 1 of 5 Atlas patches from the game Medal of Honor Warfighter. To be eligible to win a patch you first have to do a few things. You can follow me on twitter, “Like” my Facebook page or do both and double your chances. I will be giving away the patches leading up to the Half-way mark of my T-Shirt Challenge, which is July 30th. The first patch will be given away on July 7th on my Facebook page. The next patch will be given away on July 21st on Twitter. The last three patches will be given out on July 28th, 29th and 30th. Winning one will be easy. A few ways on how to win: Answering a Medal of Honor related question, random drawing (UK and NA will have a separate drawing day), I may describe one of my many daily pictures and you will have to provide me with what day it is. Very easy to win and a lot of fun to participate in!

Twitter: @_Duhstee_
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Duhstee86

Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Re: Atlas Patch Giveaway

Postby Duhstee » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm

This coming Saturday I will be giving away another Medal of Honor Warfighter Atlas patch. This time it will involve my Twitter followers. To be eligible to win you must be following me on Twitter AND tweet me this hash tag #IwantanAtlasPatch. The contest will run from 12pm CST - 4pm CST. Those who follow the instructions will have there name entered in to a Random Name Generator. The persons name the generator picks will win the Atlas Patch. Good luck to everyone!
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 pm

GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Duhstee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

This coming Saturday, Sunday and Monday I will be giving away the rest of the Medal of Honor Warfighter Atlas patches I have. Saturdays drawing will be for those who are following me in North America only. Sunday and Monday will include everyone. Same rules as before, except on Saturday. To be eligible to win you must be following me on Twitter AND tweet me this hash tag #IwantanAtlasPatch. The contest will run from 12pm CST - 4pm CST. Those who follow the instructions will have there name entered in to a Random Name Generator. The persons name the generator picks will win the Atlas Patch. Good luck to everyone!

Can't believe we are nearing the half-way mark as well. Thanks to everyone who has given me this awesome support!
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby GoD_GraveDancer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Duhstee wrote:This coming Saturday, Sunday and Monday I will be giving away the rest of the Medal of Honor Warfighter Atlas patches I have. Saturdays drawing will be for those who are following me in North America only. Sunday and Monday will include everyone. Same rules as before, except on Saturday. To be eligible to win you must be following me on Twitter AND tweet me this hash tag #IwantanAtlasPatch. The contest will run from 12pm CST - 4pm CST. Those who follow the instructions will have there name entered in to a Random Name Generator. The persons name the generator picks will win the Atlas Patch. Good luck to everyone!

Can't believe we are nearing the half-way mark as well. Thanks to everyone who has given me this awesome support!

Keep it up manj!
GoD_GraveDancer
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Medal of Honor