Halo Reach info and vids

Halo Reach info and vids

Postby gjballer35 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Halo: Reach is a prequel to Halo that takes place during the Battle of Reach, featured in Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: First Strike, near the end of the Human-Covenant War. The game follows the actions of Noble Team, a United Nations Space Command (UNSC) special operations unit composed of six SPARTAN supersoldiers. Players assume the role of an unnamed Lieutenant, identified by the call sign Noble Six.[3] The announcement trailer shows the colony world of Reach, one of the UNSC\'s most important manufacturing and military centers outside of the Solar System, under attack by a Covenant invasion force referred to as "them" by an unknown radio operator.

Another Halo same old same old well apparently the game will be using a new engine

[youtube:2hck85sz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWv0_rqJG8&feature=PlayList&p=5EF9869996466F12&index=1[/youtube:2hck85sz]

[youtube:2hck85sz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kco1sYXGwYE[/youtube:2hck85sz]

BETA:
If u purchased halo odst it has a beta code for halo reach mp in it and is slated for spring 2010

Will add more later when it is shown
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Re: Halo Reach info and vids

Postby piggybacksphinx » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm

I know that I bought odst and just last month I bought me a year subscribtion so I cna play the beta for Reach. this one I think will be one of the best halos ever. the only thing I hope for is sometime in the game, they have something about master chief since I think in the battle for reach he was there.
piggybacksphinx
Private
Private

Re: Halo Reach info and vids

Postby major dave » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 am

Sphinx he wont be there, the Spartans on the planet are lead by "Fred". John is up on one of the orbital guns trying to repel to Covanant and destroy a database with a map to earth, this is along with James and Linda.
major dave
Captain
Captain

Return to Halo Reach